Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to know how many people/fans here does watch the shows that does be on before RAW comes on ....

So we all know that in the USA Network Channel NCIS does be on i does watch that show. Do You?

In Other Country what show does be on?

·
Registered
15,836 Posts
If monday is clear of new shows at 8 I will watch NCIS before Raw... love it. I wouldn't mind a vault show or something though. Really intrigued for the WWE Network next year if it does mix in classics, PPVs "free" and other content. Wonder if Raw will be on ehtere eventually.

·
Try being informed instead of just opinionated.
3,350 Posts
In Canada on The Score, which is just a sports news, highlights, information and analysis channel, shows a 15 minute "Countdown to RAW" highlight/preview show allowing for the slight delay we get up here. I don't go out of my way to watch it.

I DVR RAW every week, but if I'm around I'll watch something like House, so when I go to watch RAW I can fast forward through all the commercials or whenever I feel they are wasting my time. I usually catch up to it live by the last segment/commercial.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
^Ya, in canada they have that countdown show which I really think hurts Raw way more. Because for those 15 minutes, people will prob be watching some other show, and when the :15 mark comes, the show they're watching is almost done, so they might just finish watching that show, and then watch Raw after the first segment or something.

But before that countdown show is horse racing lol.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
If monday is clear of new shows at 8 I will watch NCIS before Raw... love it. I wouldn't mind a vault show or something though. Really intrigued for the WWE Network next year if it does mix in classics, PPVs "free" and other content. Wonder if Raw will be on ehtere eventually.
NCIS is great!! The first season finale was one of the best finales I have ever watched

·
Starving for poutine
7,420 Posts
^Ya, in canada they have that countdown show which I really think hurts Raw way more. Because for those 15 minutes, people will prob be watching some other show, and when the :15 mark comes, the show they're watching is almost done, so they might just finish watching that show, and then watch Raw after the first segment or something.

But before that countdown show is horse racing lol.
Which I never understood why Raw has to be delayed here in Canada. The Smackdown live episode was broadcast live, so why not Raw?

·
Super Moderator
19,308 Posts
I don't watch NCIS...Not anymore. I usually watch the football pregame and then the game itself and switch to Raw occasionally.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Which I never understood why Raw has to be delayed here in Canada. The Smackdown live episode was broadcast live, so why not Raw?
At first I thought it was cause the score had to censor things(yet even when there were things that you'd expect to be censored, they weren't), but I think it's because they can't afford to air Raw live(since their channel is only allowed to air a certain amount of programming live).

Which makes no sense though since Raw is their most watched show, so they should have it live. What difference does it make for anyone if horse racing is live.

·
Registered
114 Posts
There isn't any RAW here in Holland:(
Not even a delayed version, or you have to watch some shitty compilation of all the shows of 2 weeks ago:no:

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Its NCIS here (Houston) too. I dont watch it though. I watch old Sopranos episodes on HBO Go, or football until it comes on.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Your grammar be not good.

Anyways, no I don't usually watch NCIS. I can understand the appeal for some people (that Abbey!) but just not my kind of show. Other than wrestling, I actually don't watch much TV. If it weren't for Raw, I'd probably just drop my cable package. Netflix FTW!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts