2066 35
Which do you prefer???

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

· THE COLOR RED
6,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Shield and it's not even close.
Godamned right!!

I wanted to see what the results would be since The Shield was the biggest and hottest stable 2012-2018 and now they're trying to make The Bloodline feel like they're a big deal at the same level. Since Roman was the golden boy of The Shield despite being less talented than Ambrose and Rollins, I was curious to also see the dynamics since he's in both stables.

· Registered
571 Posts
Bloodline, its not even close. Bloodline the reason WWE is at the level its at today, its been over two years and the storyline keeps going.

They screwed up the Shield storyline way too many times from the multiple breakups and reunions. Having a shield threeway with little build up was the cherry on top.

· Premium Member
27,392 Posts
You wouldn't even have the bloodline without the SHIELD. Bloodline feels like a be short story that Sami saved and they ran with it. The SHIELD had a purpose that far exceeded expectations and they ran and ran and ran with it.

Unless all 4 Usos (including Sami) become main eventers, the results point to SHIELD being the better faction.

· Registered
11,145 Posts
Collectively i think the Shield overall was better. Granted i actually Roman's tribal gimmick. Either way, it's interesting to note that each guy regardless of how you see them from the Shield became a main eventer.
The Shield guys are the only main eventers rn! Moxley has some rising stars that could succeed him in AEW but there is nobody in WWE getting over to succeed Seth and Roman.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts