Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the Shield is face.. What do we do with them now? Well why not build up an anti authority angle or something with them? They just turned on Kane so why not? It should be at Survivor Series for a. to bring meaning back to it and increase buyrates (since the last one didnt do too well) and b. they could do it in an elimination chamber. They can finish off the bryan and authority angle (or even conjoin them together hint hint) and then you can break them up and lead that to Wrestlemania period. They only thing I worry for is face shield won't last till wm 31 I think.. so they'll have kind of a dark period between Royal rumble and elimination chamber.. So what do you guys think?

·
Banned
8,180 Posts
They should do it. If they're that serious about making the Shield stars then they should do it. That would cement the legacy of this faction for sure.

We didn't think we'd get Shield/Wyatts either and that came out of nowhere and was great. Hoping we get another surprise.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Shield vs Orton, Batista and HHH with Flair, that would be epic. Hope Batista takes the pin.

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,386 Posts
Shield vs Evolution would be awesome down the line. Maybe in the summer or winter 2014.

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
and we can have 1 vs 1 matches on RAW to build the feud! Reigns vs HHH! Ambrose vs Orton! Rollins vs Batista!
Nah man, you got the match ups wrong. Orton vs Reigns, Orton is the best worker of Evolution as of right now and Reigns is green in singles matches Orton will make him look good. Rollins vs Batista that cat and mouse game they could play could be entertaining and again Rollins is the better worker and would produce a quality match outta Batista. Ambrose and HHH could be a great story driven match and Ambrose being a hot head could really piss off HHH the most, forcing the Authority against the Shield the most, building tension in the storyline. This could main event a Raw and lead to a show ending scene to set up the match or next weeks story line.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
I dont think Shield turned face..?

·
Premium Member
8,115 Posts
I would fucking :mark: my ass off for Trips/Orton/Batista vs. The Shield.

But if they are going to do it... they gotta bring back Flair as manager or standing in their corner or whatever. Hell, he could even side with The Shield. Either way, he should at least be present.

·
Registered
474 Posts
My only problem is will Ambrose adjust his promos into more face-tweener type? Don't get me wrong Ambrose is great on the mic but I've only seen his heel work. Don't know if he worked being face on the mic

Other than that Shield with Vince vs HHH/Batista/Orton with Flair and Steph to kick off the power struggle storyline sounds awesome

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
The Shield w/Vince Mcmahon vs Evolution w/Ric Flair over the summer? Sounds good to me

·
Locker Room Leader
12,128 Posts
Do it once the Bryan/Authority angle is done I say. They could even join it together and make it Bryan and The Shield vs Kane/HHH/Orton/Batista.

Either way, I wanna see a Shield vs Evolution match before they split. Would be insane and would :mark: :mark: the fuck out.

·
The Loose Cannon
5,833 Posts
It should have happened at this years Mania..

Imagine, Reigns, Rollins and Ambrose (could have any legend in their corner VS Triple H, Orton and Batista (Flair in the corner)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts