Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, if WWE were to dedicate a CD on the first year of The Shield, which would contain 10 matches, and 5 segments, which ones would it be? What are your favorites?

Top 10 Matches:

-The Shield Vs Kane, Ryback, and Daniel Bryan at TLC2012
-The Shield Vs John Cena, Ryback, and Sheamus at EC2012
-The Shield Vs Sheamus, Randy Orton, and Big Show at WM29
-Rollins and Reigns Vs Team Hell No at ER2013
-Dean Ambrose Vs Kofi Kingston at ER2013
-The Shield Vs Undertaker, Kane, and Daniel Bryan on Raw
-Rollins and Reigns Vs The Usos at MITB2013
-The Shield Vs Team Hell No and Randy Orton on Smackdown
-The Shield Vs WWE Roster in an 11 on 3 Gauntlet match on Smackdown
-The Shield Vs WWE Roster in an 11 on 3 Handicap Elimination match on Raw

Top 5 Moments:

-The Shield debuts attacking Ryback and Cena at Survivor Series 2012
-The Shield attack Ryback in his TLC match against Punk
-The Shield beat down The Rock on Raw
-The Shield beat down The Undertaker on Smackdown
-The Shield serve as bodyguards for "The Authority" and beat down Daniel Bryan on Raw

The Shield has done a lot in their first year! I would say that in this year alone, they have earned the name as a top 5 stable, behind The Horsemen, NWO, Evolution, and DX, and maybe the McMahon-Helmsey Regime in 2000. Being up there with those stables is huge, but think about it, The Shield has beaten all the main eventers, have given great matches and moments every week for an entire year, and won some gold.

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Well I'd at the very least be inserting one of the Shield/Rhodes Brothers matches unless it's about the matches where Shield looked strongest.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I'd at the very least be inserting one of the Shield/Rhodes Brothers matches unless it's about the matches where Shield looked strongest.
Yeah of course, I should've added that one actually. The one at the PPV, not on Raw.

·
Registered
8,509 Posts

I'd also have them attacking Ric Flair and a couple more of the early handheld camcorder promos.

Honestly if they get a world title push before disbanding I think they'll probably go down as the GOAT stable.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts