Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
2,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seth, Dean, and Roman are all better as heels than as faces, so when they reform it should be as a heel stable. I have no interest in seeing them reunite as faces

·
Registered
4,212 Posts
They never got much of face run. Turned on The Authority, feuded with Evolution and then Seth turned ending The Shield. If they reform have them as bad ass tweeners. Kicking everyone's ass and wreaking havoc on WWE. HHH can bring back more past old stable acts back like DX to feud with The Shield.

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
No. It wouldn't work. The crowd would cheer for a Shield reunion.

Plus, Seth has been a face for less than a year, it would be too premature to turn him back already. Give the guy a chance at being a fan favourite lol.

·
Moxley Fanatic
922 Posts
They never got much of face run. Turned on The Authority, feuded with Evolution and then Seth turned ending The Shield. If they reform have them as bad ass tweeners. Kicking everyone's ass and wreaking havoc on WWE. HHH can bring back more past old stable acts back like DX to feud with The Shield.
I like that idea.

·
Madness is the emergency exit
2,826 Posts
Yeah, try and get the Shield booed.

·
Is a Snit Head
22,306 Posts
They should reform and they should just be badasses. Summerslam should end with the 3 of them standing tall with all those red belts.

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
The Icon That Can Still Go
54,650 Posts
Years from now, perhaps; especially if WWE could come up with a good story for it. Anytime soon? No way.

·
Registered
7,143 Posts
I think it's kinda premature right now. Sometime down the road? Absolutely. But not yet.

It would be pretty funny to see them reform and bury the rest of the roster though. The salt would be hilarious :lol

·
Registered
14,605 Posts
No they don't. They had their run- a great 1 at that. Right now though have all 3 stay on their own. I'd like to see an Ambrose/Rollins feud in the fall though.

·
Premium Member
27,012 Posts
Nah, they are all better off doing their own thing at the moment. The current Rollins/Ambrose storyline is good but only as a stepping stone for an Ambrose heel turn and to help both men find their footing in terms of their characters. Ambrose would greatly benefit from a heel turn at this point and Rollins needed this storyline in order to resolve a nagging issue that was the result of the poor job they did with is initial face turn, namely the lack of a genuinely redemptive arc which would get the fans to have a sympathetic attitude towards him. Reigns is fine by himself and has truly come into his own over the last year in terms of his character. If they do any sort of Shield reunion it should just be a one night thing like at SurvivorSeries to celebrate the Shield's 5th anniversary.

That night could also be an ideal setting for an Ambrose heel turn. All three men are finally sliding into their ideal roles/alignments at this point and they are the ones leading RAW as the top guys. A Shield reunion is really not needed right now.

·
Registered
929 Posts
I agree. They weren't doing all this bromance shite as heels, and Roman's already getting booed so badly anyway, it only makes sense.

·
Banned
6,852 Posts
With the reception Dean and Seth got by re joining back up. Adding Roman back would just make it even higher but right now Roman doesn't need Seth & Dean while Dean and Seth need each other

1 - 20 of 24 Posts