Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres a video. Its about me and two friends talking about the current state of ROH, how Davey Richards is a very dumb wrestler, roddy being an awful wrestler etc.

I made this video to give my thoughts as a whole, fair enough if you cant be arsed to watch it but if you do, spark a debate and let me know what you disagree or agree on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBapEcUnpTM

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
I didn't watch your stupid video. But on a related note ROH sucks with the lack of interesting storylines, Jim Cornette's old school booking, and lizard spotmonkeys like Davey Richards headlining the company. I haven't bought a show since Final Battle 2008 and don't plan to anytime soon.

·
Is a Snit Head
22,349 Posts
Waste of time watching this video. You literally hate everything about Ring of Honor, I get it, why even bother watching. I used to like watching TNA every week. Now I think it sucks. So guess what I don't watch every week?

I also fail to see where the downfall is coming from. Final Battle is probably going to end up being one of their most successful shows ever. They sold out a big venue in New York, broke all their iPPV records, and they will sell a ton of DVDs for the show. ROH is doing fine and just because you don't like their product, which I can understand to extent, doesn't mean that the company is failing.

Oh, and Klebold, people are expecting a response from you over in rants.

·
Registered
6,319 Posts
ROH just ended the feud of the year, and had one of the two MOTYs in a lot of peoples opinions, from what I've read, in Davey/Black. Not too shabby for a company in a massive downfall.

Not gonna bother with the video, frankly the TLC review you posted was fundamentally flawed, format-wise, and seeing as you rated Del Rio/Mysterio/Kane/Edge at **, it's pretty obvious we're not going to agree.

Shame you're only interested in Youtube views and not discussing your opinions and answering criticisms, by the way.

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
How is Roderick Strong a bad wrestler?

Anyway this thread reminded me to watch Final Battle finally and download the latest ROH episodes, haven't been watching for a few weeks.

·
also known as a BUSTER
11,974 Posts
I didn't watch but I'm guessing that they used the phrase "...because guys like CM Punk aren't in ROH any more" at some point. That's pretty much the only reference point kids have for the idea of ROH having a "downfall".

Videos like this are usually just people trolling for views because they think Youtube "shooters" make money from it.

·
Registered
13,042 Posts
:lmao It's like McQueen & WillTheBloody talking about Davey in British accents.

I didn't watch but I'm guessing that they used the phrase "...because guys like CM Punk aren't in ROH any more" at some point.
Replace Punk with Nigel & Danielson. But anyone who hates Ruckus & Irish Airborne can't be all bad.

·
also known as a BUSTER
11,974 Posts
Replace Punk with Nigel & Danielson. But anyone who hates Ruckus & Irish Airborne can't be all bad.
Ruckus is a guilty pleasure of mine. He has a fun gimmick.

As for people complaining about Wrestler X "not being as good as Nigel/Dragon", most people in wrestling history aren't as good as Nigel and Dragon were, when they were at their absolute peak. Nigel himself is nowhere near that good any more and, if he was still in ROH, people would be shitting on him.

It's like saying that this year's Wrestlemania wasn't as good as Wrestlemania X-Seven. It's irrelevant. It was still fucking Wrestlemania!

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
ROH's first year without Nigel and Dragon was better (both from a product and business standpoint) than its last year with Nigel and Dragon. Odd timing for a video like this, which makes it all the more obvious that this is just trolling for views.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.