Wrestling Forum banner

61 - 80 of 1853 Posts

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
I just realized the irony of me talking about Seth's dick pics when my username has 'send nudes pls' in it right now :lmao

I remember that day that it happened clearly, cos the news of it broke during Raw, and I abandoned following it to follow the Seth drama haha.

·
Registered
545 Posts
I would love to go to WM just to see what it's like but living in the UK it will be very expensive. I've only seen Seth once back when he was a heel and he was fighting Jack Swagger I'd love to see him win a title in person

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
Now THIS is a faceoff I can get behind :lol Dakota and Seth? :mark:

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
Seth called Dean 'babe' in Dean's special :lol

Dean and Seth's real life friendship is so cute.

·
The Blue Meanie
15,838 Posts
I hate not being excited for a Rollins match. Naka does absolutely nothing for me.

Rollins was such a kid in Dean's documentary. He seems at ease, finding his groove again. I hope the momentum picks up for his feud with Dean. They should be driving the creative direction on RAW IMO.

I was watching the Gargano match and got goosebumps thinking about the two of them wrestling a match. Unless they already have and I missed it.

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
I am really surprised Seth won that match clean. Totally not what I was expecting. I'm glad he won but I was expecting him to lose due to Dean interference or Nakamura deciding he wants to attack his nuts.

I'm also surprised at no Dean at all. I really hope WWE isn't slacking on the storyline already, despite Dean's documentary doing good stuff for both Dean and Seth.

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
51,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
That match was comfortably better than I thought it would be. Only complaint is the pace was a tad slow for my liking. Match was moving well, but then Nak does what he does on main roster WWE, and slows the match down with a rest-hold. Ugh. Aside from that, match was better than I had it being and I overall enjoyed it. Also was nice to see Seth get a win. Prior to this match, Seth was only 7-5 on PPV this year, and that includes Super Showdown where he was part of a 6 man tag with the Shield, so it's not like it was a singles win for him. Now, he's 8-5, which is nowhere near dominant, but is at least more wins than losses. I would've liked to have see Dean interfere after Seth won, but oh well.

Also, as I posted in here as it happened, check out Seth's pop when his music hits. Biggest pop he's had since pre-Shield reunion. LA loves him. And the 'Burn it Down' was one of the loudest ever, too. Overall, very happy with Seth's night.

·
Registered
5,969 Posts
Kinda wish there was a segment on Raw tomorrow (or in the coming weeks) that would've lead up to the announcement of Seth vs Dean at TLC instead of Charly just ambushing Seth with it. But it is what it is. Will be interesting how WWE goes about it.

Peeked into the SS discussion thread and the reaction to Seth's match seem to be on the negative side. More so that it was kinda blah. Honestly, both guys needed the win but I'm happy to see Seth won tonight. He needs to start building up some momentum again going into TLC.

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts

"Ambrose is all that matters". You read my mind, Sethie :lol

·
51,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
For their first match together EVER, and it being on a big stage on PPV, Rollins/Nak definitely exceeded my expectations. I wouldn't hate another match between the two at a later date in the future when both are in a better place booking-wise. Just wish the pace was alittle quicker. But other than that, I enjoyed it.

·
51,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
Fantastic night of development for this storyline. Loved the short backstage segments with Seth seeking Dean out. Happy WWE decided to make Seth aggressive and not the route of him not wanting to fight his brother. Good decision there. We need more aggressive faces like that these days.

Dean got pretty big heat when he came out to the ring and Seth got a big pop when he came out. Loved it. Dean definitely is getting heat and Seth is definitely getting cheered. No more BS false narratives regarding that aspect. Good brawl. Could've went alittle longer but that LONG ass commercial break right before this segment started took up a crazy amount of time. DUMB.

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
I'm SO glad they finally brawled. We needed some physicality for this feud and we finally got it. Nicely done. Too bad it was a bit rushed cos of no overrun, that was a time the overrun could have helped. Seth looked like he was literally running his ASS off to get out there in time :lmao

I was also glad about the multiple segments cos the one lone segment every week wasn't enough for me.

61 - 80 of 1853 Posts