Wrestling Forum banner
2541 - 2560 of 2574 Posts

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
The Icon That Can Still Go
55,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,541 ·
Seth coming in at the end of SD. Starting to doubt that they are going with him and Owens as a tag team at WM. Plus, let's face it, 1) he deserves more 2) Big E/Lashley is face vs. face and a very underwhelming WM Title match. Will be interesting to see where it goes.

Reactions: Chelsea

·
55,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,542 ·
Very telling that out of every full-timer on Raw right now, that the one they feel the most comfortable in having a title match at the Rumble with the top guy in the company, is Rollins.

I mean, let's be honest. Out of all the full-timers on Raw, Seth is absolutely one of the two full-timers who should be in the WWE Title match at WM. From a name standpoint (compared to the other full-timers on RAW) and a being over and performance standpoint over the past year or two, Seth should definitely be one of the two guys in the WWE Title match at WM. And I don't mean that as any disrespect to any of the other full-timers on Raw right now. They're all very good talents for sure. But it's an absolute joke if he isn't one of the two (or three, they could do a triple threat) guys in the WWE Title match at WM. But this is the worst booked era of all time in WWE with the worst version of Vince ever, so yeah.

·
Registered
3,602 Posts
And...there it is. Heh.

Anyways, the story for the Rumble Universal Title match writes itself. Seth was supposed to get a one-on-one for the WWE title after winning the ladder match, he got screwed out of that, so this (in Pearce's eyes) makes up for it. He also didn't take the pin in either of the multi-man matches this past week, so that gives Seth another in.

·
8,245 Posts

Heel Seth laughing in heel Roman's face never gets old, he also did it after the Backlash main event, when he attacked Cesaro instead of attacking Roman. Anyway, Seth recreating The Shield's theme at the beginning of the segment was some great storytelling :LOL:

·
55,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,546 ·

Heel Seth laughing in heel Roman's face never gets old, he also did it after the Backlash main event, when he attacked Cesaro instead of attacking Roman. Anyway, Seth recreating The Shield's theme at the beginning of the segment was some great storytelling :LOL:
Yeah, I'm seeing lots of praise for Seth from last night. Have to admit I didn't see this coming. Makes sense though with the state of SD's roster these days. Seth is so great. Loving everything about his character these days. Doing great in the ring, on the mic, and in character-work.

·
Registered
275 Posts

When Roman and Seth finally shared the screen after so long i suifhusidhfsdfsf

·
55,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,548 ·
I didn't even notice that Seth knocked on the door to the Shield theme song beat until someone on Twitter pointed out. Funny, little detail:

·
8,245 Posts
Seth FREAKIN' Rollins pinning former WWE Champion Big E CLEAN tonight was great. Looking forward to the next SmackDown episode to see how the rivalry between him and Roman will develop.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Unnecessary match between Big E a former champion vs Seth Rollins. 1 Curbstomb doesnt make him a worthy past champion/main eventer. WWE booked him weak. Rollins' promo before this is on point,basic promotion for his match at Royal Rumble. The match was decent though.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I look forward to Seth vs Roman! Bring it.

·
55,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,552 ·
The Rollins/Big E match was really good. Pretty obvious they are shining Seth up again. Don't know what's gonna happen. I've seen what Meltzer and others are reporting as far as the Rumble goes, so I guess we'll see.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Is it really a big deal?

·
55,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,554 ·
Decent segment with Seth tonight. Kinda predictable stuff, though. Reigns brought up Becky. Certainly not the first to do that. Seth brought up Reigns failing as the top babyface in the company for several years. Kinda predictable stuff to see coming down the pike. Interested to see where they go next week.

·
Registered
275 Posts
With the much hype of Seth and Roman at Smackdown i presume they wouldve built it with a exciting segment. Its passable at best, its such a shame that with this opportunity despite all the promos for this they never reached expectation compared to the other main event segment. Also the problem here is both are heels on paper who do you even cheer for? Its really not a good time.

·
55,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,558 · (Edited)

·
Registered
3,602 Posts
2541 - 2560 of 2574 Posts