Wrestling Forum banner
2501 - 2520 of 2573 Posts

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
The Icon That Can Still Go
55,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,502 ·
On the house shows this week, Seth appears to have added some new long, black gloves to his gear. I do like how he's constantly evolving his gear every now and then:

·
Registered
275 Posts
On the house shows this week, Seth appears to have added some new long, black gloves to his gear. I do like how he's constantly evolving his gear every now and then:

This is interesting. A small upgrade. I wonder if he'll use those gloves on RAW matches. Speaking of no appearance today.

Reactions: Showstopper

·
Registered
275 Posts
Seth won a fatal 4 way ladder match for this title shot only for it to turn into a fatal 4 way title match. What even is the point. I love Seth but the booking lately sigh, that match he had with Lashley. Bobby doing all the work and it was wrong for WWE to transfer it to Big E.

·
55,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,511 ·

·
Registered
275 Posts
Hmm how do you feel about Owens-Rollins duo? Though not feeling that segment especially the attack. It was just off and the crowd reaction was weak.

·
55,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,514 ·
That curbstomp onto Lashley on the steps on the outside of the ring was rather vicious. Good match and ending.

Rollins and Owens, while friends in real life, have ALWAYS been on the opposite side of the fence on the main roster. It's cool to finally see them not only on the same side, but kinda/sorta tag partners for the time being. Of course, that could/might end at Day 1. But gonna enjoy it while it's a thing.

·
55,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,518 ·

·
Registered
3,602 Posts
It's kind of funny how Seth, whose character has been so over-the-top (in a good way) for the past while, has sort of become the straight-man in this pairing. Like, KO keeps coming up with all of these ridiculous schemes, and Seth just keeps trying to shut them down, and be the "adult" of the two.

And I'll be curious to see, in the coming weeks, if he's moved away from doing the crazy cackle.

·
8,245 Posts
Enjoyed KO's partnerships with Jericho and Sami over the past 5 years, so I hope his current alliance with Seth is going to last because they're a great heel duo, I love their chemistry.

Happy Holidays, fellow Messiahs and Visionaries!

2501 - 2520 of 2573 Posts