Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since there's not a lot of good wrestling going on, apparently they've decided to give every single diva (except Naomi) a romance angle.

So...how long till they botch a makeout session?

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
... remind me what the point of this thread is?

·
Registered
897 Posts
How else would you write them onto Raw and Smackdown? The only one that really surprised me was Maxine and Hornswoggle, to be honest. I thought Vickie would hire her as her assistant on Smackdown or something.

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
How else would you write them onto Raw and Smackdown? The only one that really surprised me was Maxine and Hornswoggle, to be honest. I thought Vickie would hire her as her assistant on Smackdown or something.
Honestly, I kinda saw Maxine and Hornswoggle coming. Seeing as how all of them seem to have relationships except for Naomi, that perhaps it's because Naomi wont need one because she'll be the winner?

Kaitlyn ends up with Ziggles, Vickie murders Kaitlyn, (or possibly has Aloisa do it) Maxine takes over Vickie's role (all the while being Horny's dominatrix of course), AJ continues to give Primo blue balls and of course Aksana will be the bride from hell and will eventually leave for half (think seeing the women's title cut in half was bad, just wait until it happens to the Million Dollar Title).

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
Honestly, I kinda saw Maxine and Hornswoggle coming. Seeing as how all of them seem to have relationships except for Naomi, that perhaps it's because Naomi wont need one because she'll be the winner?

Kaitlyn ends up with Ziggles, Vickie murders Kaitlyn, (or possibly has Aloisa do it) Maxine takes over Vickie's role (all the while being Horny's dominatrix of course), AJ continues to give Primo blue balls and of course Aksana will be the bride from hell and will eventually leave for half (think seeing the women's title cut in half was bad, just wait until it happens to the Million Dollar Title).
Even if it's a good idea, they can't do that because it dosen't belong to the WWE. Regardless of who is holding it. There is only 1 unsanctioned Million Dollar Championship, and it belongs to Ted DiBiase himself. He's always been the owner of the belt. Goldust and Ted Jr. just have permission to use it for storyline purposes.

To see his belt cut in half, would be, as DiBiase says, PRICELESS! HAHAHAHAHA!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts