·
Banned
6,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Might as well bring back the butterfly belt :lol

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
I think it's just Naomi spin to it. Nothing more. It will probably go back once I'm she loses it.

·
Fire, walk with me
8,000 Posts
i think it looks kinda cool? *shrug*

it fits naomis entrance and general character so it's probably her variation of the belt plates all the champions get, dont see any issue with it. Though it would make sense for them to market a couple replicas of it since it's different enough and someone probably would buy it

·
Baby It's Violence
8,709 Posts
I like it, it fits the nature of her gimmick, and probably is only temporary anyway.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
I like it, it fits the nature of her gimmick, and probably is only temporary anyway.
I agree! But wait so does that mean Alexa's gonna get ass-cheeks glued all over the Raw Woman's title? Since it's true to her gimmick :shrug

Reactions: Chris JeriG.O.A.T

·
Registered
7,053 Posts
This is like Cena and the Spinner belt. I'm sure the LED lights will be gone once Naomi loses the Title.

·
Premium Member
4,574 Posts
WWE doesn't let the women travel with the actual title, so this is a replica Naomi did this to. Go back and look at pictures from house shows with Becky, Charlotte, Bayley or Sasha with the title, they had a replica with WWE logo sideplates, not the belt with their sideplates.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.