Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on superstars santino and koslov had a match and santino used a new version of a stunner to set up the cobra. im calling it now that i think hes gonna use it from now on to set up the cobra everytime, another AWESOME move added to the santino arsnal

he hits it at 9.25!

Reactions: The Ice King

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
If by awesome, you mean terrible, then you would be right. Santino sucks, he's not funny at all anymore, and the cobra is the dumbest thing going on in pro wrestling right now (yes I'm including "They", Hornswoggle, etc.)

Reactions: Jerichoholic #7

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
When I saw that on Superstars, I didn't even THINK of the Stunner.

And the Cobra? Man...

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
Was very athletic. I was impressed tbh.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Santino stunner!!! love it. The cobra is the most athletic cutting edge wrestling move on TV today!!

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Actually I'm gonna side with the OP here, I liked that move. Santino's move is different from the stunner, however, he adds in the split - but I think it's a worthy addition to his signature style.

·
LIVE ACTION!
1,436 Posts
HAHA Santino is amazing.

And who's the guy that was on commentary with King?!

·
Childish Gambino Is #1
6,242 Posts
Yeah, I like it. I like it a lot. It was pretty cool.

·
Registered
97 Posts
If by awesome, you mean terrible, then you would be right. Santino sucks, he's not funny at all anymore, and the cobra is the dumbest thing going on in pro wrestling right now (yes I'm including "They", Hornswoggle, etc.)
Santino is probably the most entertaining person in the WWE. Great on the mic and is actually a good wrestler. The cobra is a bit of fun, not everything has to be real these days. Although the clones like Gabriel, McIntyre and all that crap might have you believe otherwise. It's actually good to have a character in wrestling.

·
Registered
510 Posts
He is doing more actual wrestling at the moment and he is better at it than he is given credit for. Setting up for new tag champs I reckon.

·
Premium Member
2,888 Posts
Was that an RKO? fpalm

I actually like Santino. His moves are entertaining but he's also good in the ring. I hope he adds that to his moveset.

I wish he'd rid of the Cobra though. I know it's very entertaining for fans, but I wish it'd be a kid of signature move, Stunner to Cobra to Frog Splash or something.

Make it like the Ballin' Elbow.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
I liked that set up for the cobra. At least he can coherently execute a string of moves together, which is saying a lot for most of the roster doesn't.

But who let Mike Adamle back on the commentator booth? Seriously, whoever that guy was you could tell he's completely oblivious.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
That was the commentary of Scott Standford.

I don't know WHY he's there but, hey, it's Superstars.

·
Registered
802 Posts
loved it haha new version for me to compare with the rko and some people will think im compairingthe santino to orton haha. btw people are a dissing santino hes a good charcter to be annyoed from that makes u wanna watch it to see wat hell do next

·
Banned
7,852 Posts
Scott Stanford is the new Superstars commentator, he also hosts Bottom Line (or Afterburn, which ever is the recap show for Raw)... He was put on the booth as they thought Michael Cole was too far stretched being on Raw, SD and NXT. And well probably want him to replace Todd Grisham soon.

Whoever said it isn't any different to Umaga's Samoan Spike... There is a big difference between a 400 pounds Samoan sticking his thumb in your throat, to a skinny little shit screaming COBRA!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts