Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else see them becoming the new freak stable? I think it could work well feuding with a serious character like Regal, leading to him being forced to join in the future.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Normally i like EVERYTHING with Santino Marella, but that Sement on RAW was awful, noboddy knew who the Fuck that Woman was.

·
Canfod y frenin ... y brenin am brenhinoedd
1,645 Posts
Not even Santino Marella deserves this.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Normally i would say that i am happy just to have Goldust on my TV, but i would rather see him do his jobbing on Superstars then this crap.

And this was even a mix of Wrestling and The Brady Bunch....How could they fuck it up

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
yes. i think that is the purpose of the group. to come of as oddities. which they clearly are...there are so many mixes and matches in that group its ridiculous but its purely for comic relief...

·
Registered
5,659 Posts
The thing is,,, Kozlov & a "boris Alexiev" would be a very impressive tag team that, imo, could easily get over. They don't need to be oddities.

An oddities stable could have consisted of Goldust, Snitsky, Boogeyman etc when they seemed to be heading that way, Id much prefer they stepped away from this now.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Where's Luna Vachon when you need her? or Lunya Vatchioney as Santino would probably say.

Also I think they're jobbing out Regal untill Ezekiel Jackson is back from his injury, I can see the two being tag team champs or Regal being a mouthpeice.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
This is what Santino has come to? In 2008 he was probably my favourite cause he was freakin hilarious, but now... really??

They should let Santino do the stuff he did back then, instead of the guest host shit

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
its a real shame that goldust, ryder and regal are all subjected to this crap. The opening segment witht he brady theme was just embarrasing to watch myself never mind with someone, the segment was just as woeful and the match was pointless as 90% never even got involved.
And what age is doink? Jeez atleast give him his creepy serial killer music to match with dink xD wooooooo

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
i think that was just a one time deal for the gust host.
it was funny anyway.. santino hit the cobra. and he got scared by doink... come on it was funny. the old woman stuff not so funny. but vince wants wrestlers to still be guest host bitches so this is what we will get.

·
The One Who Knocks
5,341 Posts
It's a testament to the greatness that is William Regal that

a) He's man enough to just go out there and do that stupid segment even though he probably wants to kill himself, and

b) He actually makes the awful material he's given somewhat amusing.

·
Registered
407 Posts
I like the idea of Santino and Regal feuding, there's a comical twist to it. I've always liked Kozlov, especially if paired up with Santino and forced to do silly things.

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
It's bad enough someone as talented as William Regal is having to interact and lose matches to these idiots - but to suggest he might have to join with them? Hell no.

Regal has so much experience to pass onto younger guys and yet he's left wrestling no hopers like Santino and Kozlov and Doink the F'n Clown.

The sooner they fit Regal into a colour announcer job on one of the brands the better. He can still go, but they won't exploit that so might as well exploit his mic skills. I think he'd be a great heel announcer along side someone whiny like Cole or Grisham.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts