Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Damn I'm not one to moan at adult themes on telly but that segment was OTT. For those who did not watch I recommend checking it out. He had two birds literally showing tits and arse before giving him blow jobs. There's TV PG but this was more like rated R. Maybe I'm just pissed cos I'm jealous. I wouldn't kick either of the birds out of bed. Would you?

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Well yeah, the whole point of it is to be OTT. It's just a raunchy segment catering to who it caters to. Any who don't like the RVD promos may as well skip them and any who enjoys them well enjoy away.

·
Premium Member
43,709 Posts
Not going to lie, I kind of like RVD's new character, lol. Its Charlie Sheen, the wrestling edition. Its kind of funny and cut from that raunchy cloth of the late 90s wrestling period.

I also loved the segment TBH....but they probably should have been a little smarter than that too.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I thought this was a work but turns out he's actually in a relationship with both of them (according to mainstream British press dating back 6 months ago). The blonde is called Jennifer Barlow.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts