Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Afer reading the news on Yahoo, one line pissed me off enough for a rant.

Nezavisimaya Gazeta Newspaper said:
"Russia now has a Sept. 11," the newspaper Nezavisimaya Gazeta said in a headline.
The way I see it, that is bullshit. It's too bad about the crashes, but I don't equally compare the two. Two planes crashing in the mountains killing 89 people, compared to two planes crashing into two buildings collapsing them, one plane hitting the pentagon, and one plane crashing in a field; all killing almost 3,000. Maybe it's just me, but I see a small difference between 89 and 3,000.

N

·
0 Posts
Post the whole story. I'm not looking for it. I can't say I agree or disagree without knowing the whole story...

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Yeah, you're right. Wishing for anything (planes, cars, ships, shuttles, etc.) to crash isn't wishing death on people, though it's hard for death not to occur during such disasters.

·
Banned
3,338 Posts
Just because something crashes doesn't mean people have to die. There is a good chance people will die, but that is not what I said.

Get it strait.

N

·
0 Posts
What, are you trying to reiterate what I just said, and say I'm wrong? What the hell?

·
Banned
3,338 Posts
I basically said what you said over again because I thought you was being sarcastic.

And I thought you didn't mean it but when I looked over it a second time I realized you might have been serious.

·
Registered
23 Posts
BrckBrlnXII said:
I basically said what you said over again because I thought you was being sarcastic.

And I thought you didn't mean it but when I looked over it a second time I realized you might have been serious.
lol alright now

As for anything from Russia needs to crash.....well do some history research kiddo Russian aeronautical scientists helped the US make a lot of aircraft designs after the Cold War. Know what you're talking about before you post. Unless of course you think that anything from the US can should crash too, but with that flag in your sig I doubt that.

·
Banned
3,338 Posts
I would bet all the money in the world I know more than you about US and Russia Spacecraft so know who your talking to before saying it fag.

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
Fag is like the last resort insult, surely you aren't at that yet...

Well, sort of on this topic, there's terrorists holding a school of supposedly 400 people hostage in Russia, and they say for every one of them (the terrorists) that gets killed, they will kill 50 children.

And still on the topic of terrorism, there's another beheading video out. This one's really bad, the cut the guy's head off half way and they leave him for a bit, and he's wheezing through his throat really loudly. Pretty gross. Then they shot like 12 other people in the head.

That's like 9 beheading videos now.

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
Russia shared info with America in like what, the 50s or some shit. For the past two or three decades, all of the spacecrafts America has are American made.

·
Registered
23 Posts
BrckBrlnXII said:
I would bet all the money in the world I know more than you about US and Russia Spacecraft so know who your talking to before saying it fag.
Yes bet me "all the money in the world" that you know more than I do. What did you get an A in history class last year so you think you know it all kid. I can tell by your maturity level that I doubt you know very much about the Cold War and the Soviet Union.
Done with this.
"Fag" lol classic

1 - 20 of 24 Posts