Wrestling Forum banner

The Rodríguez Brothers

3152 Views 10 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  PunkFan
Will we ever have Alberto and Ricardo ever team up? These 2 brothers could make a huge impact for the mexican WWE Audience. Also i have heard that Ricardo is a trained Pro Wrestler, so lets see his talents!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
6,303 Posts
No, they're not brothers, and yes, Rodriguez is a capable masked Mexican wrestler (name?). I expect them to team up on a few occasions, probably on orders from Teddy Long. But don't expect them to form a consistent team; Del Rio is above the tag team division (isn't everybody?), and they seem to prefer Rodriguez in his current lackey/cannon fodder role.

· Registered
1,123 Posts
No, they're not brothers, and yes, Rodriguez is a capable masked Mexican wrestler (name?). I expect them to team up on a few occasions, probably on orders from Teddy Long. But don't expect them to form a consistent team; Del Rio is above the tag team division (isn't everybody?), and they seem to prefer Rodriguez in his current lackey/cannon fodder role.
His real name is Jesus Rodriguez and his wrestling name is Chimera.

He posted a few highlight videos on his youtube account. But since people realized it was his own youtube, he doesn't visit :( .

· Registered
23,897 Posts
Brothers...what? I wonder if John Cena and John Morrison will make a brother tag-team and take the pro-wrestling world by storm? No, of course they wont. Neither will Del Rio and his ring announcer.

· Registered
5,458 Posts
RR is a pretty impressive wrestler and I'd even venture to say that he's more talented than a lot of the WWE regulars. I believe he's working in FCW currently so maybe they have plans of turning him loose some time in the near future.

· Registered
450 Posts
I saw on Youtube Ricardo getting squashed by Husky Harris (under a new gimmick) after Brodus Clay refused to fight him at an FCW event. It would be cool to see him and ADR having a few tag matches in the future.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.