Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Undertaker. A selfish personal choice would be Mick Foley/Mankind/Cactus Jack/Dude Love

Actucally scrap all of Rocks choosen people and put the 4 faces of Foley on there :D

·
Registered
4,715 Posts
Austin, Hogan, Flair, Rock, Savage Taker Andre HBK or Cena

to me, those are the clear cut top 9

THEN you can do Breat Foley, Dusty, Sting, CM Punk, Triple H, Piper, Mr Perfect, Angle, Jericho, Guerrero, Lesnar, etc (go on and on)

but as far as i'm concerned the top 9! is almost set in stone (in the MODERN era; so no bruno, because i'm 35 and never saw him)

oh and the 5th? I'm going..hmm..it's tough. I can make an argument for anyone in 5-9..

gun to my head i'd pick HBK (even though i dont like the guy), due to his actual wrestling skills over the other ones. And if im sticking to only modern era stuff...then i cant put Andre in their because i wasnt alive for his run in the 70s and early 80s (his true peak)

·
Registered
579 Posts
Undertaker, Austin, The Rock, and Ric Flair would be my Mount Rushmore. If I were to add a 5th it would probably be Sting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
163 Posts
Original Mount Rushmore
Washington = Hulk Hogan
Jefferson = Andre the Giant
T. Roosevelt = The Rock
Lincoln = Stone Cold Steve Austin

New Additions
F. Roosevelt = John Cena
Reagan = Roman Reigns

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
The lack of Cena in this thread had me with confused emotions.

I don't like the guy, but you can't overlook his enormeus legacy just because you don't like him , the longest reigning face of the industry, pillard of a generation, biggest star outside the bubble no named Rock or Hogan, period...

He still sucks to.

·
Hardcore Casual
650 Posts
The lack of Cena in this thread had me with confused emotions.

I don't like the guy, but you can't overlook his enormeus legacy just because you don't like him , the longest reigning face of the industry, pillard of a generation, biggest star outside the bubble no named Rock or Hogan, period...

He still sucks to.
I don't think anybody being objective can omit Cena or Hogan, I just prefer to have them fight each other over the imaginary fifth spot on my imaginry wrestling Rushmore :lol.

·
Registered
12,379 Posts
Re: The Rocks Mount Rushmore - Who's the 5th guy?

George Hackenschmidt, Jim Londos, Gorgeous George, Lou Thesz.

Although...

I can't really argue with this. Although I'm torn between Inoki and Rikidozan for the Japanese spot.

People seem to be confusing Mount Rushmore with a GOAT list which, perhaps just imo, are two relatable but different things.

·
Banned
249 Posts
Personally I've been watching since 98 and although I have seen older footage although

my top 5

would have to be Hogan, Austin, Vince, Jericho, and HHH

21 - 39 of 39 Posts