Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've heard that they had it as an exclusive bonus for the vhs version of Summer Slam 2002, but I have yet to actually see video evidence that this exist. Has anyone else heard of this and has seen the video.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Never heard of it. Would like to know also now

·
Registered
9,547 Posts
After the PPV went off the air Rock cut a promo on the New York crowd, and told them that the sing along time is over "No more sing along with The Rock", and then did the Hollywood Rock "Finally.. The Rock has...." and said something about New York, full heel turn. but they never showed that because he was supposed to come to SD in 2003 with a new look, new attitude etc...they wanted to do the turn on TV with Rock working and turning the crowd against him on SD before the Hogan match.

They showed the video on Rock's new DVD.

·
Banned
914 Posts
After the PPV went off the air Rock cut a promo on the New York crowd, and told them that the sing along time is over "No more sing along with The Rock", and then did the Hollywood Rock "Finally.. The Rock has...." and said something about New York, full heel turn. but they never showed that because he was supposed to come to SD in 2003 with a new look, new attitude etc...they wanted to do the turn on TV with Rock working and turning the crowd against him on SD before the Hogan match.

They showed the video on Rock's new DVD.
I was actually hoping they'd have a stop over at Uniondale during his Hollywood Rock run so he could've ripped on that crowd just like he did on Toronto.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
I would of loved for him To cut a heel promo in the smark capital MSG and hear what my fellow New Yorkers would've chanted like "Shut the fuck up" "You sold out" "asshole" etc and then have him bury the fuck out of the crowd.

·
Registered
8,365 Posts
i saw clips of it at The Rock's DVD .. apparently he dissed Long Island and cut them off from the sing-a-long , then left with a huge troll smile on his face

i'd love to watch the full version , it's the birth of hollywood rock

·
Fear, Fruity Pebbles, and Possum Piss
4,589 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
i watched the rocks new dvd. He said sing a long with the rock is over and then he said that he will always be the peoples champion no matter who likes it or not, after that he walked out of the ring and this was the start of his hollywood heel turn that lasted till after backlash 2003.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts