Wrestling Forum banner

The Rock....

4434 43
From Twitter.
TheRock Dwayne Johnson
I won't be live on RAW.. BUT, John Cena and I had a much needed heart to heart talk this weekend at my home. U will see it tonight on RAW...
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

· Childish Gambino Is #1
6,268 Posts

· Registered
2,089 Posts
I think it will be someone dressed up as Cena and it will be some sort of comedy sketch. Either way it will be hilarious.
this, do people actually believe cena went to the rock's house? its definatly going to be someone who is dressed up as cena, that's what the rock has been doing the entire time is imitating cena

· Registered
2,511 Posts
He won't appear on Raw again until the Raw before Mania, if at all. He's the big attraction this year and sending him out on free tv would be a bad business move. Also, if they are going to have Cena and Rock come face to face, they aren't gonna blow it off in a taped segment.

· Banned
2,590 Posts
This glorified twitter war is getting so fucking gay.

They really should have just announced the Rock would be guest hosting WM, never have him show up on Raw at all and save his comeback for WM.

This is getting embarrassing and completely taking the emphasis of the WWE title feud.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.