Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If The Rock is gonna ever leave the WWE i think the WWE should make him lose a Career match! Since he is gonna be at WrestleMania with Mick Foley.....some how he should get really pissed with Randy Orton. Randy then asks Rocky to a match...But not just any a match. A no DQ legend Killer Match at Backlash. Of course The Rock Should lose then he can turn his sorry back on wrestling for good and NEVER RETURN. TRAITOR!

·
Registered
592 Posts
ummmmm i guess thats a okay idea but i think the rock is still gonna be in the WWE for awhile even if he leaves to make a movie

·
Better Than You
14,206 Posts
Yeah, The Rock will be in the WWE for a while, but when his contract is going out, the WWE will just make a new one because l think they wouldn't want Rock to go to NWA-TNA and get more ratings because NWA-TNA have signed most former WWE Superstars that have been released, X-Pac, Goldust, Roaddog and a couple more so l don't think the WWE will fire him..ever.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Ye Rock will never leave but they should make a Match at backlash Randy Orton vs The Rock legend Killer match were rock loses and then when he comes back for Wrestlemania 21 then they can create something up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts