Wrestling Forum banner

The Rock won't be at RAW 7/3

2916 Views 32 Replies 28 Participants Last post by  Quasi Juice
Via Rock's twitter:
TheRock Dwayne Johnson
Wont be at Raw tomorrow in Dallas cause I'm still shooting. Cant wait to watch my man Stone Cold raise hell..it's his night and I'm fired up

Another funny tweet of him, couple of hours ago;
@THE_REAL_SHAQ..What do u want for your birthday Shaq?...IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY!!! Happy Birthday my brother!

So, too bad, no face-off between the WM X7 guys huh? :rolleyes:
Reactions: Chadwick Winebarger
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

· Registered
9,682 Posts
Good..I personally think having Rock & Austin on the show would be good for my personal enjoyment, but bad for Raw because they'd be basically overshadowing the entire roster which they can't afford right now with only a few weeks away from Wrestlemania..Main focus should be on hyping up the matches and stuff

· Registered
625 Posts
No point having both The Rock and Stone Cold on Raw. I mean if at all we have a segment between the two it should happen at WrestleMania, not on RAW!

Let's see what Austin does this week. Can't wait to watch Austin 3:16 once again.

· Registered
1,485 Posts
Via Rock's twitter:
TheRock Dwayne Johnson
Wont be at Raw tomorrow in Dallas cause I'm still shooting. Cant wait to watch my man Stone Cold raise hell..it's his night and I'm fired up

@THE_REAL_SHAQ..What do u want for your birthday Shaq?...IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY!!! Happy Birthday my brother!

I didn't think they would have the Rock on anyway because they would kind of ruin Austin's moment. The spotlight will be on him now.

· Registered
1,067 Posts
the rock just needs to go away. I don't even care anymore.. Finally the rock has come back to bufflo.. Hmmmm how could you be their when your at home.. He's just stealing the spotlight, its cause of him other feuds on raw aren't getting attention and its cause of him the miz's title defense is just a second thought. Fuck the rock

· Registered
812 Posts
Good, Austin and Rock in the same WWE ring, something that has not happened in what 7 years + or so, it's not something that should be used as a cheap ratings increase on Raw, it should be on the grandest stage of them all at Wrestlemania, if they are smart this will happen at Wrestlemania, a segment between the two would be brilliant nostalgia.

· Registered
7,826 Posts
the rock just needs to go away. I don't even care anymore.. Finally the rock has come back to bufflo.. Hmmmm how could you be their when your at home.. He's just stealing the spotlight, its cause of him other feuds on raw aren't getting attention and its cause of him the miz's title defense is just a second thought. Fuck the rock
1. Rock isn't stealing the spotlight or taking away from any feuds. If the writers had more s\ense than they do now they can easily push Mania and build their fueds as well as having Rock around. Dont blame the Rock for the creative team's failures

2. WWE didn't want the Rock on RAW that night. He wasnt supposed to be there. This is all apart of the storyline.

· Banned
4,461 Posts
Via Rock's twitter:
TheRock Dwayne Johnson

I already reported this yesterday and we've seen the report..he's back next week and on the Chicago Raw at the end of the month.

Happy Birthday to Big Shaq though....

Reactions: Chadwick Winebarger
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.