Wrestling Forum banner

The Rock will electrify Raw one night after WrestleMania

7387 Views 51 Replies 37 Participants Last post by  zkorejo
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

· Banned
2,149 Posts
This just goes to show that we won't see him before then. If they'll announce that he'll be there the night after WM then they would have announced any other appearances before then for a ratings boost.

I'm not gunna be one of those people bitching about it though, they need to draw Wrestlemania buys and holding back on Rock helps that. Makes sense.

· Banned
4,205 Posts
Anybody who thinks its the Rocks decision to not appear on Raw is mad.

Vince is doing it so people will pay to see him at WM.

· Registered
2,047 Posts
well there goes any hope of appearing on the next 3 raw episodes before mania and probably the hope of him appearing after that raw too, then again maybe hopefully he announces on that raw that he will continue to appear on raw as long as he can or hopefully he announces on that raw that he is issuing a challenge to wrestle cena at wm 28 in his former hometown of miama, florida,

· Banned
2,149 Posts
well there goes any hope of appearing on the next 3 raw episodes before mania and probably the hope of him appearing after that raw too, then again maybe hopefully he announces on that raw that he will continue to appear on raw as long as he can or hopefully he announces on that raw that he is issuing a challenge to wrestle cena at wm 28 in his former hometown of miama, florida,
Why in the blue hell would he do that now?

"CENA! Come fight me!....in a year!"

· Banned
4,446 Posts
Great news...I feel sick I'm not gonna be there but I will correct this mistake for Miami next year.

· Registered
6,624 Posts
OH YES!!!!!

I'm a Wrestling fan from Germany and I am attending both Mania and Raw with ringside seats, can't wait to see my all time favourite (together with Angle, not that Angle's coming to Raw but you get my point :p) on this Raw also!

Thank you Vince!

· Registered
2,047 Posts
Why in the blue hell would he do that now?

"CENA! Come fight me!....in a year!"
lol wow that would sound so funny if he said that^. i know its silly but imagine this, for the 1st time ever, a year long feud to build up to quite possibly the most talked about, the most hyped up match in wwe history! the payoff would be phoenomala and for it to be in his former hometown would be the creaming on the bottom top ,

· Registered
795 Posts
dosent exactly mean that he wont be on raw agaim before mania. he did say in one homepromo he would be seeing Cena sooner than WM, anyone eles feel like hes already left again? he says hes not going away but he hasnt been there since he came back.

btw im not Cena :p

· Registered
255 Posts
Hopefully this is when Cena cements his heel turn from the night befo...

Nah, maybe not.

· Banned
4,446 Posts
LOL. I'm sure WWE won't do it, but watching Cena turn heel at the biggest show of the year would be awesome. I would be a huge mark for a heel Cena.
Will you be a mark for him when he does horrible promos with no basis? Because without his wannabe rap star friends to write cute raps for him, he's absolutely terrible on the mic.

Reactions: SPCDRI

· Registered
2,383 Posts
Will you be a mark for him when he does horrible promos with no basis? Because without his wannabe rap star friends to write cute raps for him, he's absolutely terrible on the mic.
He doesn't need to go back to the rapper gimmick if he turns heel and he wouldn't have to resort to all his dumb poop jokes as well. A turn would do wonders for his character. And he is not terrible on the mic. The guy is an excellent talker, but he has just been given really bad material the last few years. Give him a more intense, take-no-shit heel persona and the guy will be gold once again. Don't see it happening tho.

I do want to see Rock make more appearances after WM but not too many. Just wrap up the Cena feud and then stay away for a while. He has a bigger impact when he comes back that way.

· Banned
4,446 Posts
Orton is not turning heel..better chance of Rock turning heel than that.

But I love this shit...the Rock is the REAL most controversial figure in sports entertainment today. The crying and bitching and confusion over his status proves it every year. Fucking beautiful. All hail a man who personifys the word "GREAT". The Rock=GOD.

He doesn't need to go back to the rapper gimmick if he turns heel and he wouldn't have to resort to all his dumb poop jokes as well. A turn would do wonders for his character. And he is not terrible on the mic. The guy is an excellent talker, but he has just been given really bad material the last few years. Give him a more intense, take-no-shit heel persona and the guy will be gold once again. Don't see it happening tho.
Yeah..yeah. I get it..there's always SOME excuse for John Cena. Whether it be the PG era or bad "material"...but if he was really good or anything of the sort, he would of overcame these issues long ago instead of needing the Rock to bring it out of him in the first place. Once again..another HOF talent has to carry this guy to something watchable on the big stage. Horrible. Damn near bush league.

· Registered
163 Posts
The Rock's a busy guy, and I did believe him when he said he paved the way for wrestlers to become stars within mainstream media. That had never seriously been done before, even Hogan couldn't do it properly. As for him showing up on Raw after Wrestlemania, this is a good move because it still anticipates him for Wrestlemania. If we saw him every week on Raw the hype would get old. Now I'm curious as to see whats going to happen at Wrestlemania and how it's going to tie into the next night on Raw. Get excited folks, this could be good.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.