Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else notice The Rock disappeared again? If I remember correctly he said he wasn't going anywhere! When do you think he will be back if he ever does come back? :)

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
Have you even watched his promo after wm?

·
Registered
9,346 Posts
I'm thinking that he'll appear around Survivor Series to begin the hype building to his next Wrestlemania appearance.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Most probably the end of the year for an appearance

·
Ceramic Wizard Bong
3,993 Posts
^i'd imagine he'll be via satelite at raw 1000, maybe a tiny chance of being there in person but I think he's filming in london all summer.

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
How dare the Rock leave and go make movies and make millions of dollars and get all the poon tang pie a guy could ask for. The NERVE of some people right? :)

Rock is rumored to be doing something at Summerslam. Maybe not a match but a guest ref or something. I could see him coming back for a RAW or two after Money in the Bank before Summerslam. Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
567 Posts
^i'd imagine he'll be via satelite at raw 1000, maybe a tiny chance of being there in person but I think he's filming in london all summer.
Wow. The Queen's Jubilee, The Olympics AND The Rock in London... London is the place to be this Summer clearly!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts