Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
4,682 Posts
Ugh, that would SUCK. We've seen Vince against Hogan, HBK, Hart.....that's enough legends who have whipped Vince's ass at Mania.

Now Vince in a heel Cena's corner against The Rock at some point.....could be awesome. Not at mania though, that's too soon. Build it for Summerslam or something.

·
Registered
5,404 Posts
Ugh, that would SUCK. We've seen Vince against Hogan, HBK, Hart.....that's enough legends who have whipped Vince's ass at Mania.

Now Vince in a heel Cena's corner against The Rock at some point.....could be awesome. Not at mania though, that's too soon. Build it for Summerslam or something.
cena v rock is not a summerslam match it can only happen at wrestlemania, it's just too big

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Is that match even a remotely believable kayfabe match? Why not make Vince Cena while youre at it.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
I know next wrestlemania, put vince against undertaker. We can call it the streak vs the company :shocked:

·
Registered
835 Posts
It would be weird for them 2 to have a rivalry because the history is generally with Austin vs Mcmahon.

·
Registered
489 Posts
At least this article shows that The Rock would consider wrestling

·
New Game. New Rules. New Era.
4,440 Posts
Didn't Rock say in an interview like a week or two ago he wouldn't wreslte again? And isn't Vince like 65; I can't see him wrestling again tbh. They'd be better off to do a Cena-Rock angle.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Vince has done this way too much. The last time he did was just last year. The Rock could do something much better than just kick Vince McMahon's ass at Wrestlemania. You could see this on Monday Night Raw during the Attitude Era, so why charge people now?

·
Really?
184 Posts
I highly doubt the Rock would come back just to wrestle Vince at Mania, would be much better in terms of quality and buyrates to book Cena/Rock. That match would make WrestleMania for me.

·
Dragon Slayer
6,629 Posts
There was discussion at RAW that the anonymous RAW General Manager will be revealed as Vince McMahon, thus leading to a Vince McMahon-The Rock angle at WrestleMania. This could also be part of the reason Vince McMahon did not appear on RAW last night as originally planned.

Source: www.ewrestling.com

That makes no sense. Vince owns the company, why would he be anonymous? Plus, we had Mcmahon/Hart last year and that was the end of the Mr McMahon character. Now hes just Vince McMahon. Stupid dirtsheets.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.