Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Harvester of Sorrow
13,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I loved The Rock and Triple H's fueds back in the day, it's what made me a wrestling fan essentially. But it's been about 10 years now since The Rock and Triple H were in the ring together as opponents. I think the last time they fought each other was sometime in 2002 when one of them held the Undisputed Championship. But it's made me think, with The Rock seemingly back and Triple H of course, is always ready for some action when needs be. Wouldn't it be great to see one last match between The Rock and HHH. Just for old times sake. I know they both play faces but that's never stopped WWE booking face vs face matches before. I think it would be a nice nostalgic match.

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
i agree. its something i definitely wouldnt mind. on top of that, that would be a nice draw. Something to think about for survivor series or something..

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
Triple H would have to finish the Brock storyline first, and that one just started so a possible Triple H v Rock match would happen at maybe Survivor Series. That would be enough time to make Hunter a heel if needed.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Can you imagine, if HHH somehow turns heel (i know this is not gonna happen but stil) , HHH with steph vs Rock with Vince at Mania!! Holy shit. I would pay good money to have a revival like that.

·
Banned
6,530 Posts
I don't want to see that.

·
Registered
9,346 Posts
You know, I actually wouldn't mind seeing it one more time. Alot of my stoned conversations lately have revolved around what would happen if The Rock actually came back for more than just a one shot, and who he would face if he did - he recently mentioned going after the WWE title and I think that it would be pretty entertaining if he did come back for a few months (a year?). I'd love to see him go up against Triple H again; it would be a great nostalgia trip. I'd also like a Rock/Cena II (with Cena going over) and a Brock/Rock II (which would get a lot of mainstream attention, I think). I'd also like to see a Rock vs Randy Orton match at some point. Of the newer guys, it would be good to see Rock/Punk at some juncture as well.

·
You want it all but you can't have it.
2,986 Posts
I'd love to see it, could be a Wrestlemania main event.

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Pretty telling on the current lack of talent and interesting characters in today's WWE when they keep having to bring back retired wrestlers from a previous (and far superior) era to generate some interest. Just like with the NFL, the current generation of athlete sucks. No heart, intensity, or desire. Most of them are just collecting paychecks like it was a job at McDonalds.

·
Banned
3,134 Posts
Have no desire to see it. HHH is very overrated. Rock and Austin tagging up on PPV is of interest to me...not another situation where HHH gets a undeserved spotlight.

·
Asuka
^Take this off
96,574 Posts
Wouldn't it be great to see one last match between The Rock and HHH. Just for old times sake.
No, it wouldn't be. It's 2012, can we get on with building stars in the CURRENT product already? I'll never understand why people who want nostalgia so badly can't just put on a DVD.

·
Ho!
19,161 Posts
Only a few people right now HHH could turn heel against and get booed. Undertaker, CM Punk (would have to be done perfectly though), and Rock. So if he's ever gonna jumpstart is corporate heel run, Rock could be the guy to do it.

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
Eh, it was an overrated feud. Just the Rock putting HHH over for like a year straight. And yet Rock was still popular. Way too one sided talent gap.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts