Wrestling Forum banner

The Rock to guest on Tough Enough

3408 Views 19 Replies 19 Participants Last post by  humongous
http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/20...ugh-enough”-a-new-reality-series-on-usa/86264

‘THE ROCK’ TO GUEST ON “WWE TOUGH ENOUGH,” A NEW REALITY SERIES ON USA

Hollywood star and former multi-time WWE Champion Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson will guest on a future episode of WWE TOUGH ENOUGH, the new reality competition series premiering on USA on MONDAY, APRIL 4 at 11/10c. In the episode, Johnson puts the contestants in full workout mode, pushing their limits and testing their boundaries. The Rock excites and electrifies as he demonstrates what it takes for a superstar to successfully “layeth the smacketh down” in the ring. One of the most entertaining WWE Superstars of all time and known to fans worldwide as “The People’s Champion,” the Rock recently announced that he’s returning to WWE MONDAY NIGHT RAW and briefly trained with the TOUGH ENOUGH contestants for his pending return.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Banned
4,446 Posts
Rock and Austin REUNITED!

Reactions: HBK_718

· Registered
5,130 Posts
Nice, looking forward to his appearance on the show. I so can't wait to see this show tbh, it really intrigues me because i've never watched any Tough Enough seasons before.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.