Wrestling Forum banner
61 - 66 of 66 Posts
if it happens it will probably be too many nostalgia and look at my record vs yours promos instead of the kind of shit talking that made their feuds 15+ years ago so great

unless there's specific language in those lucrative deals that he can't wrestle, or a clause in those deals about 'risky activities' or something that they could convince a judge includes wrestling, then they can piss up a rope if he signs a deal with vince and they don't like it

And yet still %100 better than the hand held bullshit that you would get with RR. "Believe that!" Stupid fuckin catchphrase.

The Rock v Roman I wouldn't actually mind seeing. I can imagine the fued could hav potential maybe get super personal.

There are so many stories to tell between Roman v Rock... It basically writes itself.

Rock HHH was basically my feud in my teenage years. IMO the best feud in pro wrestling history. You had at the time maybe ever the Top Heel in the Buisness HHH. And at the time the biggest babyface in the buisness. I would be all for it. Yeah it would be nostalgia filled. But so what. Put it on the middle of the card. IF they build it right, could be decent.

Clearly Rock Brock 11 is the one always talk about. And it could happen. Probably not at next years Mania. For various of reasons. Rocks busy and hectic schedule. And Brock Roman 11.

Roman v Rock actually has a lot of story possibilities. Family v Family e.t.c. Rock still pissed at Roman for getting him booed at the 2015 Rumble :lol.

Rocks one of my all time favourites but I have less than zero interest in any of those matches. HHH is the dullest wrestler in the World, Reigns is unwatchable and unbearable and Brock is played out and needs to go.

61 - 66 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.