Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
IF Rock is excluding himself, I think u gotta put Andre in that 4th spot. So Hogan, Austin, Flair, Andre. IF it's pure star power then it's Hogan, Austin, Rock, Andre. Total package wise mine would be Macho, Flair, HBK, and Buddy Rogers for a throwback pick.

·
Registered
14,665 Posts
Undertaker’s Rushmore was obviously a sign of bitterness. Rock is more of an educated fanboy take.

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
Very humble for someone as successful as him. He could easily be on it himself.

There are so many stars pre 1985 that get forgotten (Or never known). Really Hogan and probably Austin are the only two that should be considered from the last 35 years.

·
Waiting for Kawato
3,079 Posts
Undertaker’s Rushmore was obviously a sign of bitterness. Rock is more of an educated fanboy take.
I mean to be fair (still doesn't justify Taker's picks :ROFLMAO:, but) Undertaker was asked about Mount Rushmore of WWE specifically, Rock is answering about pro wrestling in general.

·
You're Pretty Good
10,017 Posts
Pretty good choices.

Patterson is one of the least appreciated guys in the business relative to what impact he had. He was a real asset in the Monday Night Wars laying out matches. Finishes were a strength of the WWF and maybe the biggest weakness of WCW. Patterson was a huge part of that and he was hugely appreciated by the stars of that time for it.

My choices would be Hogan, Flair, Rock, Austin and it wouldn’t need much deliberation. The biggest stars of the biggest eras for wrestling.

·
Registered
265 Posts
the top four of wrestling in history is obviously up to an opinion this isnt even a debate if the said person that is asked a question chooses this it is up to nobody to react other than the person the question is asked too so the rocks answer is totally fine imo and it is down to the people i have seen live it is stone cold, the rock, bret hart and hbk

1 - 20 of 20 Posts