Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There I said it but I feel if that happens then we won't see Reigns in a WWE ring for mad years cause let's face it, Roman Reigns has done it all in WWE I mean he still has people he hasn't faced yet but The Tribal Chief is running thru whoever stands in his way or dares to enter his island. I'm thinking the egg situation is maybe tied into the inevitable Reigns/Rock match that everyone wants to see but I see this as Cena/Rock meaning a long year build until WM 39 but I do see The Great One making his presence felt when he's ready.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Rock vs Reigns itself is a huge draw and a dream match it doesn't need any championship involved
They can simply have Rock costing Roman the title and then set up their feud.
Roman should drop the title to a someone young and talented like Bron Breaker.
Rock doesn't need to win any title he is above and beyond that.

·
Registered
6,492 Posts
The last thing that needs to be happening is a fucking part-timer dethroning Reigns.

What WWE needs to do is actually start properly building someone on the current roster up to do it, but they won't because they're short-sighted morons.

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
The Rock cant even wrestle, he was carried by John Cena last time 😂

And do what? Take the belt home and not show up? And then never come back to defend it?

John Cena would at least take the time necessary to work with WWE, unlike The Rock whom obviously doesnt have the time of day for them, why should WWE give that clown anything when he wont even show up?

We should of already saw Roman beat The Rock and just retire him for the heat since he obviously doesnt want to work with WWE anymore. 🙄

·
Registered
5,710 Posts
As much as I'd love to see Rock vs. Roman, it would be better without the title, with the title on the line it makes it obvious Roman is winning, Rock isn't going to come back for a few months to win and defend a title.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts