Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm not waiting til Wrestlemania 28...

I'm coming to Survivor Series in November and ELECTRIFYING New York City like never before!

TEAM BRING IT - BOOTS TO ASSES.

And then this pic below interesting

·
Proud Pastafarian =)
4,051 Posts
this board needs a yawning smilie

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
What does it mean by "join forces"? Are they going to be in a tag as partners or something o_O?

The Rock looks like he's in shock XD. Hope he shaves before the match though..:/

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Survivor Series poster revealed - Rock confirmed in match

Posted on the Rock's Facebook page a short while ago.

So either a tag match of Rock/Cena vs. ??? or I'm thinking something like Team Rock (Cena, Rock, HHH, 2 others) vs. Team Punk (Del Rio, Punk, 3 others).

·
Premium Member
15,437 Posts
Re: Survivor Series poster revealed - Rock confirmed in match

is this from the WWE's facebook or just some random guy? lol

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
So what the fuck is he doing? Is he really going to wrestle before his match at Mania? Just save his seven year overdue return to the ring at a big stage like Mania. Whatever, as long as the Rock fanboys can settle down finally for a while.

·
Fear Me!
3,444 Posts
Re: Survivor Series poster revealed - Rock confirmed in match

I think that's just made by some fan. I really can't see the WWE spoiling a match on their PPV poster.

On second thought, maybe it could be real. With the rumors of the Rock wrestling at the Survivor Series and everything, who knows.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Was he meant to post that pic hasn't he just given away a storyline of them joining forces? You'd think this would be set up on raw leading to SS? well confused.

1 - 20 of 94 Posts