Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right after Rock won from John Cena, you saw him hugging the referree. I think thats how WWE are going to progress the story line. John cena will claim that Rock used money and gave it to the ref to ensure him a win, cause like a few minutes ago Cena JUST HAD the rock pinned and then he kicked out and cena had to say oh man.. cause he knew the referee was doing it wrong.

It will also turn cena heel in the process for bitching about his loss to the rock. everyone will go against him and we will have superbad john cena beat the rock clean to make sure he gets the most heat ever

·
Banned
353 Posts
No.

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
Yeah.. now that I think of it, the count that made Rock win was a little fast...

·
Registered
229 Posts
Eh, what the fuck? So Rock gave ref money to call the match right down the middle and get a CLEAN win?
It makes perfect sense also the rock took steroids and then went super sayian beating cena .....thats why he won...cause i said so!!:becks

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
It makes perfect sense also the rock took steroids and then went super sayian beating cena .....thats why he won...cause i said so!!:becks
Yes... I agree, Rock was clearly high during the match.

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
Lolwtf? Rock beat him clean in the middle of the ring. Apart from a title match, the only other reason I can buy into as a rematch would be if Cena turns heel and blames the crowd for his loss. Rock accepts the challenge and Cena cheats to win and brags about it later on!

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
The only one who cheated at wm was Sheamus.

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
Ref perfected a technique to count faster but make it seem like regular speed, and vice-versa. He also called an audible for Rock to jump up for the RB.

The Miami Screwjob.

I knew that hug would come up sooner or later.

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
The ref perfected a technique to count faster but make it seem like regular speed. The Miami Screwjob.

I knew that hug would come up sooner or later.
It's bro love.. Let them be in peace.

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
daniel bryan was suppose to win at Wrestlemania, but then he took a brogue kick to the face:tyson
No he wasn't. Vince wanted to bury DB but the crowd striked back.

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,528 Posts
No. Cena lost clean, goddamnit. Don't take this clean loss away from us.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.