Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 284 Posts

·
Banned
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Rock commented on his Twitter:

“Get ready: @WWE – Survivor Series sold out in 30 min! I promise to ELECTRIFY MSG like never before. #TeamBringIt”

The people's champ will make history at SS. He is going to layeth the smackdown on both cena & punk's candy Asses.

·
Banned
161 Posts
i hope he kicks cena's ass again how dare that loser talk shit about the rock!

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
They are playing your favorite tune and by pulling your very own string while laughing all the way to the bank.
Did'nt The Rock say something familiar in Feb.,well its september folks and he's been back how many times..lol
I like The Rock as well as many but I won't go all crazy over a twitter message I'll believe it when I see it.

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
They are playing your favorite tune and by pulling your very own string while laughing all the way to the bank.
Did'nt The Rock say something familiar in Feb.,well its september folks and he's been back how many times..lol
I like The Rock as well as many but I won't go all crazy over a twitter message I'll believe it when I see it.
This made me laugh. You don't believe the Rock will be at SS even though it's pretty much set in stone?

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
SS didn't sold out in 30 minutes WWE posted 90 minutes and two hours later i still was able to get some tickets...

But anyway good for rocky if he comes back once in a while...

·
Recognize
21,503 Posts
Looking forward to seeing Rocky back in the E again. Should make for some special moments. Hopefully we get the inevitable Cena/Rock interaction but also some Rock/HHH and of course Rock/Punk.

·
Registered
363 Posts
I hope The Miz, Cena and Punk team up for once and do a series of finishers and submissions moves on The Rock. This forum will explode! :D

·
Banned
161 Posts
i hope ricardo rodriguez beats the living shit out of the rock

·
Registered
9,547 Posts
The Rock commented on his Twitter:

“Get ready: @WWE – Survivor Series sold out in 30 min! I promise to ELECTRIFY MSG like never before. #TeamBringIt”

The people's champ will make history at SS. He is going to layeth the smackdown on both cena & punk's candy Asses.
Can't wait. great coincidence BTW, 15 years, same building, same PPV.

·
Banned
1,890 Posts
It reached its climax when Punk said his kayfabe opinion on the Rock. Yes, they are that blind.
He was also going off in interview about the Rock so yo can't really tell if it was kayfabe or not.

1 - 20 of 284 Posts