Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Talk about not moving on from the past.

http://www.courier-journal.com/article/20110105/NEWS01/301050074/1008/NEWS01/Indiana+man+sues++The+Rock++++Triple+H+++and+wrestling+company+for+injuries+sustained+at+local+event

10 years ago and now suing WWE.....

Does he even have proof or what because I'm sure anyone can just suddenly decide to be like "at this wwe ppv in _____, when ___ was fighting in the audience, I got hurt".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlYd4vCLY9E&feature=related

It's near the 7:20 mark I think where things started happening.

Either way, it's in no way WWE fault for this happening. They have security that blocks the fans from getting too close from the superstars and it's nobody but other fans fault if they get shoved away because look at the fans when they're fighting, people are purposely blocking the cameraman from doing his job and other people are blocking the superstars with signs and you could even see security holding back one guy who was going crazy. It's the fans faults if anything happens to them because they're the ones going crazy. It's not like the superstar pushes a fan just because they don't like them.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
^that's the thing. If they want to watch the match, they'll have to pay $3 on WWE.com or something lol. They were probably too cheap to do that.

But I wonder exactly how this person remembered all the details of something that happened 10 years ago. Good or bad, how do you remember every small detail...

I can understand if they just said something like the rock-hhh match at judgement day where someone got pushed on them, but they remember if it was a man or woman and how much times it happened

·
Banned
306 Posts
Never get in a feud with HHH. I am calling for a squash.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,036 Posts
Wow it took 10 years for this kid to do this. i know he was 7, but surely his parents would have filed a lawsuit back then if he really was hurt. Why wait until now to do it, it just makes me think the guy is trying to hit WWE up for a few grand tbh.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^Just like when people sue WWE because those people got hurt trying to do WWE moves despite knowing WWE is scripted and the commercials WWE airs telling people not to try this.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
Ah, the Iron Man Match. I really loved it. And this makes it even better.

Honestly, he really doesn't have a chance in Hell of winning this thing, and it'll probably be thrown out anyway.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
As if going up against WWE wasn't bad enough LOL, but the guy is going up against Trips and The Rock. LOL hell he goes by Dwayne Johnson now, so I hope he is suing the right person. This is a bad handicap match.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
HHH is going to demoralize this prick, but it's hard to tell what happened.

·
Lucy Snorebush
2,073 Posts
^that's the thing. If they want to watch the match, they'll have to pay $3 on WWE.com or something lol. They were probably too cheap to do that.

But I wonder exactly how this person remembered all the details of something that happened 10 years ago. Good or bad, how do you remember every small detail...

I can understand if they just said something like the rock-hhh match at judgement day where someone got pushed on them, but they remember if it was a man or woman and how much times it happened
To be fair i'd remember being pushed over by The Rock and Triple H no matter how long ago it was.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Live from the court. WWE vs. Basham from Indiana.

WWE's attorney: "So how bad are the injuries you claim to have sustained?"
Basham: "I sustained..."
Rock: "It doesn't matter how bad they were! Know your role, and shut your mouth. Jabroni."
Judge: "Order! I will have order in the court!"
HHH: "Hey judge, that's a nice little gavel hammer you've got there... let me show you mine"

*HHH pulls out sledgehammer from under the desk*

Judge: "Um... case dismissed"

*Camera pans to Rock who raises the eyebrow. Fade out*

·
Best In The World
4,752 Posts
wat a prick i hope his knee is fucked then hunter meets him and fucks up his other knee, while having him in a figure 4 we see the rock drop a peoples elbow!

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
Ah these Americans and their crazy suing antics...I can't say I blame the guy, if I was broke and could sue some millionaires I probably would too.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Wow... If this is serious I actually find it offensive.

Hope this guy eventually has to fork out money for wasting everyone's time.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts