Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts
Re: Dwayne johnson fogot his promsie

Dwayne johnson "fogot" his promise?

Wow.

2ndly, The Rock is not coming back unless he's getting inducted into the Hall of Fame. There's a better chance of Brock Lesnar appearing on a WWE show then Rock.

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: dwayne johnson foget his promsie?

lol i don't speak english very well,I am sorry guys.

·
Banned
4,312 Posts
Re: dwayne johnson foget his promsie?

You never know. The McMahons usually bring up Austin and DX and don't like mentioning the Rock all too much. They don't bash him because that's insane and he's too powerful to try that shit with but he's a very intelligent man and he can see between the lines on everything. If he won't be back on television, it's because of the McMahons and not him. He shouldn't be on anyway..this era, these fans, and the way things are? It's just too weak for a personality that big.

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Re: dwayne johnson already forget his "return"promsie?

I hope The Miz develops a Rock like attitude by promising to come back, but never actually doing it. I can dream can't I?

·
Heroes For Hire
15,425 Posts
Re: The Rock has forgot his return promsie

For all we know there probably was never any talk of The Rock actually Guest Hosting RAW/Returning. People just let the dirtsheets over excite them,and because of i we have to deal with about 30 "is The Rock returning?" threads a week.

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: dwayne johnson forget his "return" promsie?

Hiplop™;8803496 said:
This... i was never a fan of him
i am big fans of the undertaker
but i gotta say the rock is the guys i absolute admire fpalm

·
Registered
3,608 Posts

Who cares. What is he going to do? Rehash his old feud with HHH? Guest host?
There is no reason for Rock to return.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts

The way I see it, there's absolutely no point in Rocky coming back. He's not going to wrestle and nobody really gives a shit about a former wrestler coming back as just an on-screen personality. Look at Bret Hart. As soon as the novelty of him being back wore off in about 3 weeks, he was just another character that took TV time away from the people we really want to see.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,588 Posts

Yes. Damn The Rock for moving on and not dieing a horrible death in the ring at the age of 40. I hate him so much.

Did he even really make a promise about coming back?

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts

who the fuck honestly cares? i mean, really.

i wish wrestling fans would stop hassling the damn issue and just be happy for the guy. he's doing what he REALLY loves now, not settling for something to try and make it to that thing.

wrestling was never the top of the mountain people, get over it. if you guys were really fans of the Rock, you'd just support him now and be happy that he's healthy, living a good life, and making shitty movies. good for the Rock.

·
Registered
619 Posts

As big a mark I was for The Rock during the attitude era, WWE has moved on. The Rock could make an appearance perhaps at Mania or guest host an episode, or, the least likely, have one feud with the biggest draw today, Cena.

I would rather WWE spend more time developing the like of Barrett, The Miz, Sheamus, Morrison, Riley, Kingston, and so on, who will be the future of the business. Along with the biggest stars in Cena and Orton. The show has moved on from the likes of The Rock and so should we.

·
DELIRIUM
4,544 Posts
I still see him returning. Maybe not in the near future, but I still see him coming back. Not in a wrestling role, but maybe a surprise return. I'd like to seem him for a night.

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
I really wish people would stop bitching about this.

The guy has a busy schedule, and he just can't appear on Raw just because. He has other commitments. He can't just stop whatever he's doing just to appease wrestling fans.

He'll come back when the time is right. For as much as people bitch about wrestlers overstaying their welcome. or guys like Bret Hart having underwhelming returns, I think the Rock should be cut some slack.

He wanted to come back during the summer, but he and the WWE couldn't come to n agreement on scheduling. I really wish that they had, because that's probably how they came up with the Nexus idea, and now we're stuck with them.

·
Registered
12,415 Posts
Him coming back during the summer was, for all I'm aware of, just dirtsheet rumors.

Still, he DID promise to come back during that Smackdown promo late last year and hasn't given any indication since that he has any plans of returning. Just more cat and mouse bullshit from Dwayne.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.