Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The cameras cut live to the MCI Centre in Washington DC. The whole place is dimly lit, as the crowd suddenly come alive, obviously knowing that the show has begun! The stage begins to brighten up slightly, as the crowd look towards it. The stage is basically made up of one big star, and the background graphics represent a hollywood premiere of sorts. Lights now flood the stage, where a few figures are standing. Is that who the fans think it is?

Michael Buffer
Ladies and Gentlemen... Here to perform live, their hit single "Superstar" .... Saliva!

The crowd erupt, as Saliva step into the light! The crowd cheer them on, as they get ready, to kick of Sunday Night Stardom with a bang! The cameras then fade however, as it seems a video package has been created, to go along with "Superstar"...

The video package begins with a shot of New York City, all lit up at night, very similar to The Rock's titantron video a few years back... The camera then cuts toa birds-eye-view of the MCI Centre.

Now has come the day that I take the lead and I make you follow. Toast the
champagne cause I came for greed and not for tomorrow. If it feels good then it
feels good and I do it all day.
You want me to play you best bring your brain,
you best bring your money.

The shot then changes to The Rock at a few movie openings, a fake smile put on at all times. We see him looking rather unhappy at first, but then flashbacks of his tenure in the WWE are shown... His first WWE Title win, his victories over some of the WWE's greats, and his appearence at WrestleMania 20, which was seen as a joke. It seemed that wrestling no longer had a spot for "The Great One"...

Yay!
Make me a superstar. Yay!
No matter who you are.

We then quickly see the TREW logo, and then everybody backstage, hard at work. Working at PPV logo designs, signing superstars, fixing a few dates for arenas, and a final shot of The Rock smiling, his creation finally coming to life...

Razorblade and lines and I walk the line without fearing no one. Damn my throat
is dry, I can’t taste the wine from these empty bottles.
Films and magazines
its all what I need and all what I planned on.
Where’s my limousine. It’s just like
a dream that I won’t wake up from.

Various clips are then shown, of some of the TREW roster. Superstars such as AJ Styles, hitting a Styles Clash on Christopher Daniels ; Samoa Joe hitting the Muscle Buster on Austin Aries ; and Christian Cage hitting the Unprettier on John Cena...

Yay!
It don’t matter who you are. Yay!Yeah!
No matter who you.

More clips are shown, of Kane chokeslamming Eric Bischoff off of the stage ; Kurt Angle Angle-Slamming Triple H ; and John Bradsaw Layfield hitting a Clothesline From Hell on the late Eddie Guerrero...

And all of my pills and all of
my drinks is makin me, makin me, makin me.
And all that I feel and all that I see is
makin me, makin me, makin me, makin me.

The final few shots of action are : Chris Beniot winning the World Heavyweight Championship at WrestleMania 20, holding the title high for everybody to see ; Chris Jericho winning the Undisputed Championship, becoming the first ever person to do so ; and Abyss Black-Hole Slamming Sabu onto the barbed wire...

Cover me in greed, cause you planted the seed
when you fed my ego.
Needless and disease for old invincible me like some kind of hero.
Is it no surprise that I’m paralyzed by my fame and fortune.
As I close my eyes and dive into the sky I’m dead 27.
Yay!
It don’t matter who you are. Yay! Yeah!
No matter who you.

As the video draws to a close, The Rock is seen standing alone, in an empty arena, alone in the ring. He is all alone, thinking...

And all of my pills
and all of my drinks is makin me, makin me, makin me.
And all that I feel and all that I see is makin me, makin me, makin me. And all
of my pills and all of
my drinks is killin me, killin me, killin me.
And all that I feel and all that
I see is fakin me, fakin me, fakin me.
Yay!
Make me a superstar,Yay! it don’t matter who you are. Yay! Yeah!
Make me a superstar, no matter who you are.
Superstar...

The video closes with The Rock standing up, raising his eyebrow, and the camera twirls around, to show an arena full of fans, screaming their lungs off, ready for the best wrestling action they ever saw... The "Sunday Night Showdown" logo appears on the screen, before the video fades to black, and the show begins...​

It all begins.... Now...​

------------------------------------

Okay, this is my first Fan Fic on these boards. Please leave advice and comments, I hope to hear from ya and... enjoy.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Will! Good to see you.

It's Vinnie, in case you didn't guess!

BTW, you have to post your show in only 1 post. Just in case you didn't know.

Good to see you here, I just KNOW this will go down great on the WE boards.
Good Luck

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Ok, this is a little odd, I am guessing The Rock is the owner. Having The Rock as GM might be odd, but best of luck to you with this.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Good luck, WP!

I have read some of you're show on PW (Hey, what's wrong with PW anyway?). I know that this is going to be great.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Coolstuff said:
Good luck, WP!

I have read some of you're show on PW (Hey, what's wrong with PW anyway?). I know that this is going to be great.
Board Crash. Remember, we had one in March?

Man, some people lost 20 pages of their feds last time, real shame.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts