6961 Views 79 Replies 50 Participants Last post by  NotTheRealOwen
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

· Banned
4,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

· Banned
4,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They will be loud for Rock and CM Punk...

· Banned
4,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I wonder who the crowd would side with if they were face to face in the ring.
CM Punk would say something cheap to get heat if that was to go down..they might just have him do a run in or something too. I can see them pulling that shit off so Orton doesn't have to deal with any crowd issues.

· Banned
4,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yes, the crowds have been pathetic. Can't even get up for as big of pop as Cena normally gets around the country.
That's not surprising..Cena has been spitting anti-Rock promos. His popularity was DEFINITELY gonna have to take a hit. Especially when everyone knows he started the beef out of the blue.

· Banned
18,124 Posts
I hope The Miz Rockbottoms him back to satellite.

· Banned
4,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Apparently he's gonna be on Tough Enough as well and the Chicago Raw will be a DOUBLE taping of Raw and Smackdown...damn I wish I could be THERE!
According to an article by Entertainment Weekly, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson will be appearing on"WWE Tough Enough" this season. The episode Johnson appears on features him working out with contestants, judging a challenge and working out in the ring as well. For more, click here.

In regards to Rock, he is currently scheduled to appear at the go-home Monday Night Raw on March 28th in Chicago and the night after Wrestlemania on April 4th in Atlanta. The taping on March 28th in Chicago will act as go-home shows for both Raw and Smackdown as Smackdown will feature cut-ins from the Wrestlemania Fan Axxess event. All WWE talent will be flying into Atlanta after the Raw taping in Chicago.

· Recognize
21,207 Posts
Dammit! I was actually 2 seconds away from buying tickets for this show about a month ago. WHY DIDN'T I BUY THEM? Chicago = amazing crowd and with it being the go home show for Mania I'm expecting greatness here. Raw should be awesome and I should be there :(.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.