Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
I don't know why i found that funny - poor roman they tossed him to the wolves when he wasn't ready at all.

·
Registered
21,660 Posts
The Rock knows how to sell himself to his audience and they eat it up. Nom nom nom on that Rock cock

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,744 Posts
Why would the The Rock be mad at the fans, they cheered for Rock, just boo'd Reigns.

·
Team SHIV
3,177 Posts
The GOAT received a huge pop, what would the GOAT be mad?
It's not a great image to be in the ring while the crowd is booing, not for a mega-star like Rocky. He wouldn't have agreed to the segment if he didn't think he could sway the fans and he was likely a little disappointed that he couldn't pull it off. The video was taken hours later, after he'd cooled down, and like the pro that he is, he put on his best public face and thanked the fans. He probably wasn't "furious," but at the very least, I think he would've been a bit rattled.

·
wrap
9,027 Posts
The GOAT received a huge pop, what would the GOAT be mad?
He seemed pretty pissed in that backstage interview. Don't know at whom or why, may have been perfectly justified, but he was a complete asshole to the interviewer. I'm sure people will probably deny that though.

·
Registered
7,358 Posts
This video wasnt really hours later. He seems calm and collected here because this is how he truly felt about the situation. He had a blast, crowd loved him, they booed Reigns and the situation. Rock mentioned this, and basically said keep it moving.

He seemed pretty pissed in that backstage interview. Don't know at whom or why, may have been perfectly justified, but he was a complete asshole to the interviewer. I'm sure people will probably deny that though.
Seemed normal to me. It was an unscripted off the cuff interview with Rock actually being the asshole Rock. He cracked jokes, did his catchphrase at the end. Helped put Reigns over verbally. And was being harsh to the Interviewer. This is nothing new and is classic Rock. The interviewer was even trying not to laugh.

The fact that he acknowledged the people behind the camera also tells you that this was nothing to take so serious.

Not sure why folks keep on with the nonsense that Rock was mad, flustered, or stumbling etc.

Im sure he wish their was a better reaction but Im also sure that alot of you all are over stating how dude was feeling.

·
Registered
8,702 Posts
I just lose all the respect to The Rock with this video and no I don't hate Reigns but I really hate that hes saying all people had to deal with this because Reigns happens to be family with him.

·
wrap
9,027 Posts
Seemed normal to me. It was an unscripted off the cuff interview with Rock actually being the asshole Rock. He cracked jokes, did his catchphrase at the end. Helped put Reigns over verbally. And was being harsh to the Interviewer. This is nothing new and is classic Rock. The interviewer was even trying not to laugh.

The fact that he acknowledged the people behind the camera also tells you that this was nothing to take so serious.

Not sure why folks keep on with the nonsense that Rock was mad, flustered, or stumbling etc.

Im sure he wish their was a better reaction but Im also sure that alot of you all are over stating how dude was feeling.
Take a look at the interviewer's face as Rock was making all those remarks. There was nothing comedic to what he was doing, he was legitimately giving the interviewer a hard time for whatever reason. It's obvious when he does it as entertainment, however this was just awkward and uncomfortable to watch.

Rock's one of my all time favorites but he was being a massive dick.

·
Registered
7,358 Posts
I just lose all the respect to The Rock with this video and no I don't hate Reigns but I really hate that hes saying all people had to deal with this because Reigns happens to be family with him.
Lost all respect over this?

This is what I mean by folks looking way too deep into this thing.

I dont think it should be that serious

Take a look at the interviewer's face as Rock was making all those remarks. There was nothing comedic to what he was doing, he was legitimately giving the interviewer a hard time for whatever reason. It's obvious when he does it as entertainment, however this was just awkward and uncomfortable to watch.

Rock's one of my all time favorites but he was being a massive dick.
I hear you bro, totally see where you are coming from but I think folks are being way too judgmental about this interview.

There was alot of comedic tone to this. People in the back were laughing, the interviewer was laughing, Dwayne told him off Rock like, and the guy was still trying to hold it in. And like I said it was a random, off the dome interview literally moments after the show.

Rock was doing stuff like calling himself and Roman a Samoan Pancake, to a cheesesteak reference, saying hell slap the lips off the interviewer for laughing, saying his catchphrase at the end, Roman "make it Reign" Bitches etc. It had alot of shades of the stuff he would do in 2003 to be honest.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts