Wrestling Forum banner

The Rock calls John Cena some harsh words after Raw....

2008 22
"Wow can The People's Champ and THE MILLIONS recover from that devastating Dr.Seuss "final KO blow"? CENA = HOT SHAVED BARNEY ANUS GARBAGE.."

http://twitter.com/THEROCK
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
6,883 Posts
That made no sense watsoever.

This feud is turning out to suck real bad.

· Student of the game? I am the f***in' Game!!
8,603 Posts
Every Raw that the Wrestlemania host, the Rock, have missed proves Cena's point.

:lmao

He can repeat and quote Cena all he wants.

· Asuka
^Take this off
126,684 Posts
Hot shaved Barney anus garbage...

Every week I think he can't get worse, and he does. Every time. I can't believe this clown is more popular on this forum than Steve Austin.

· Registered
6,883 Posts
Every Raw that the Wrestlemania host, the Rock, have missed proves Cena's point.

:lmao

He can repeat and quote Cena all he wants.
+1

People need to face facts. The Rock is nowhere to be seen. How can a feud go ANYWHERE when one of them is busy doing Hollywood stuff? The crowd isn't even into it anymore.

· Registered
20,969 Posts
That's almost as weak as Cena's rap.

· Registered
6,883 Posts
That's almost as weak as Cena's rap.
...almost?

It wasn't anything witty or clever. It was just an insult rehash of his old joke, which both are guilty of.

Every rebuttle with the exception of the first two shots from both of them absolutely SUCK.

· Registered
1,951 Posts
Ya feud is getting boring. Reasons are obvious PG limits it and also its always one week Rock one week Cena I don't see all this build up (if this is suppose to be really Cena and Miz). I mean if they were face to face and going to wrestle this talking would be much intense.

· Registered
6,883 Posts
It's not even one week Rock one week Cena. It's one week Rock, one week Cena, one week TV vignette with a terrible promo and one week flat out stupid promo.

It sucks. I can't believe Miz is the shining factor of this feud.

· Registered
7,396 Posts
lmao "harsh words"?

· Registered
6,883 Posts
Only one man can save this feud.

Zack fucking Ryder.

· Harley's Circus
2,591 Posts
The Miz is getting over from both of them ignoring him so I have no idea how this feud is bad. Cena is only helping to further bury himself week in and week out while the Rock is making the Miz step his game up.

· Registered
6,883 Posts
The Miz is less than an afterthought in this feud.
I disagree. He's actually making the most of this failing feud and drawing heat nonstop. He doesn't even need Riley or Cole anymore, either. The guy has been on a roll, and the terrible promos from Rock and Cena only make him look better.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.