Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Banned
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The WWE Universe have spoken and have overwhelmingly favored The Rock over John Cena to grace the cover of the Collector’s Edition of WWE ’12.

In terms of the votes, The Rock got around 70% of the votes while John Cena only received 30%. Just under 100,000 WWE fans voted on the official Facebook page for the game to let their voices be heard.

THQ has yet to announce the content that will be in the “People’s Edition” of WWE ’12. The fans voted for it so let’s hope THQ includes something good.

WWE ’12 will be released on the PS3, Xbox and Wii on November 22nd and November 25th in North America and Europe respectively.

http://www.justpushstart.com/2011/09/13/the-rock-to-grace-the-cover-of-wwe-12s-collectors-edition/

Damn cena GOT DESTROYED!!!!

·
Registered
443 Posts
Re: Rock beats Cena to the cover of WWE '12

might just have to buy my first wrestling game in about 10 years due to this, thanks for the good news :)

·
Banned
4,257 Posts
Re: Rock beats Cena to the cover of WWE XBOX '12 70% to only 30% for cena..haha

That is one excellent cover.

Watch it set records only for the carny jabronis to bitch about him taking away someone else's "deserved" time to be spotlighted.

·
Registered
5,659 Posts

as its a collectors one, then thats pretty cool. He isn't on the main cover is he??

And also, I wouldnt say Cena got 'destroyed' I think it's a matter of Cena VS The Rock in the poll, but all of the Cena haters just chose THe Rock anyway, whether they want him there or not.

·
Really too good to wrestle in front of all you pri
1,660 Posts
Re: The Rock beats Cena to the cover of WWE XBOX '12... 70% to only 30% for cena..hah

Awesome cover.

·
Registered
139 Posts

as its a collectors one, then thats pretty cool. He isn't on the main cover is he??

And also, I wouldnt say Cena got 'destroyed' I think it's a matter of Cena VS The Rock in the poll, but all of the Cena haters just chose THe Rock anyway, whether they want him there or not.
super orton is on the real cover

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
Re: The Rock beats Cena to the cover of WWE XBOX '12... 70% to only 30% for cena..hah

Can you smell what THQ is cooking?

·
Banned
822 Posts

Who cares?
Btw kids are threatening not to buy the game if Cena isn't on the cover. Lol. So I think THQ will put both, The Rock AND Cena.

·
Registered
313 Posts

Bret Hart was on the cover of the collectors edition last year.

·
Registered
195 Posts

Would it not have been appropriate to have the 'energy' surrounding The Rock blue in colour and not yellow, along with 'The People's Edition' being in blue...

Could easily transport it to other countries and regions mind, providing of course they remove the American flag from Rock's chest.

·
Banned
251 Posts

SWEET! Now lets watch and see how many loyal fans will give a fuck...
...oh...

·
Banned
4,257 Posts

Who cares?
Btw kids are threatening not to buy the game if Cena isn't on the cover. Lol. So I think THQ will put both, The Rock AND Cena.
Someone teach those kids that not everything will always go their way.

·
Banned
1,176 Posts

It goes to with all the hate the rock gets for leaving wwe and moving onto better living are only the minority, whereas the loyal fans stick with dwayne over this throat shoved new cena who doesnt even follow his motto hustle loyalty respect anymore (kayfabe wise).

·
EIRE
15,862 Posts

Can you smell what THQ is cooking?

I hope they are cooking up a better game than the abortion that was 2011. But from the videos of 12 I have seen, it's more of the same.

That is an awesome cover though and I'm not surprised Rock beat him considering Rock is better than everybody.

·
Registered
9,547 Posts

Awesome cover.
From The Rock's twitter/facebook:
It's official! "The People's Edition". Team Bring It dominates CeNation. Again.
@WWE - It's official! TEAM BRING IT dominates CeNation. A sign of things to come..

1 - 20 of 54 Posts