Wrestling Forum banner

The Rock and Cena: who has enjoyed the feud?

1871 Views 30 Replies 26 Participants Last post by  Kelly Kelly fan
right ive been watching this feud and really enjoyed it but theres alot of people out there that seem to be taking it too far like getting really heated over what Cena has been saying taking it all to heart. TBH i have really enjoyed how real it all seems with Cena having a bit more attitude to go as far with jokes and stuff kinda annoying though how one min hes the role modle next min hes insinuating that The Rock is at home masturbating just pick a persona will you.

one The Rocks words ive enjoyed him making fun of Cena with all of the goodie two shoes thing basicly doing what he does best.

but whats annoying me about this whole thing is that people especially on this fourm are taking it way too far and kicking off about how good The Rock is and how Cena has no right in making comments about The Rocks personal life. Do these people not know that this is what has been missing a good fude that seems real. stop complaining about it and just sit back and enjoy it they have both been really good with there promos and has been getting big reaction from it.

Also id really like to buy Cenas verison of the shirt it was funny
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
10,845 Posts
I hate it. It has NOTHING to do with a main event title match at Wrestlemania. The only person who is progressing the match at all is The Miz.

The verbal battle is a sideshow. Its gotten out of hand and it is degrading a title belt.

There is going to be a title match at Wrestlemania but people would rather talk about who is telling the better gay jokes. Is the company's babyface that half the audience boos telling the better gay jokes or is it the guest referee that hasn't wrestled in 7 years? Its absurd.

· Banned
2,231 Posts
The Rock will end cenas life

· Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Terrible, the build up has NOTHING to do with the match at hand. The only person who is progressing this feud at all is The Miz.

The verbal battle is a sideshow that has gotten completely out of hand and it is degrading a title belt even further.

There is going to be a title match at Wrestlemania but people would rather talk about who is telling the better gay jokes. Is the company's babyface that half the audience boos telling the better gay jokes or is it the guest referee that hasn't wrestled in 7 years? Its absurd.
see now this is fair point i agree with you on what your saying here but thats not our fault really is it WWE may of fucked up big time if you putting it this way mind

· Registered
3,611 Posts
It sort of hit a wall last week. Rock comes out and cuts a promo on Cena because Cena had been talking shit about him leaving WWE. Cena then turns around can cuts a promo saying Rock sucks. Rock then cuts a promo basically asking why the hell Cena had a problem with him in the first place. Cena then responds by........making gay jokes. If Cena had come out cutting a serious promo talking about why he had beef with the Rock to begin with, it could've been much more successful. As is it is still a good feud though.

And the markish behavior of everyone here regarding this feud has been totally hilarious.

· Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
10,845 Posts
It takes the focus off the title. If somebody wasn't a wrestling fan they'd think Cena was the champ and that The Rock came back to fight him for the belt because of a verbal pissing contest that started in 2008.

Its the Road To WrestleMania but this Rock drama is taking all of the focus off of the main event wrestling match for the title at Wrestlemania.

Finally, I hate the Cena/Rock shit. Nobody is looking good in this, except The Miz. Both The Rock and Cena look petty and sophomoric to me. Fruity Pebbles and Shih Tzu jokes?

Really? Really?

· STRONGER THAN A BEAR, FASTER THAN A BUCK!
2,101 Posts
Yes I am enjoying the fued. I do not care for this fued as long as Miz retains and Rock beats the daylights out of Cena.

Which I do not see happening.

· Banned
14,041 Posts
It's a pretty stupid feud in all honesty. A true disappointment. You have one guy who's trying to re-live his rapper days and cutting some seriously dreadful promos atm, and then you have a guy who cuts his promos via satellite. It's a joke, really. This feud could have been so much better.

· DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
14,070 Posts
meh, don't care for it.

for whatever reason Cena's reverted back to rapping, i guess in an attempt to try and keep some fans on his side or something, and The Rock cut a promo via satellite with some sunglasses in his home shouting about how he had passion, and how he supposedly doesn't like rap.

and the Miz just kinda hangs out and moans. can't say it's been what i've always wanted.

· Registered
6,867 Posts
Yes I am enjoying the fued. I do not care for this fued as long as Miz retains and Rock beats the daylights out of Cena.

Which I do not see happening.
That's the exact logic that I hate a lot of the IWC for. Rocky isn't the face of the WWE but hell, let's let him kick Cena's ass so we can be entertained for a few seconds without the long-term repercussions.

You're entitled to your opinion, of course, but I hate it anyways..

I for one do not like the feud at all. It's not even close to reaching the potential it has (which is almost boundless) and both sides aren't doing anything special to make it feel that way.

· Registered
95 Posts
I enjoy anything with the rock. I enjoy anything that makes cena even more hated then he already is.

· Premium Member
819 Posts
I love the rock but I am not enjoying this feud. If it was miz and rock verbally going back and forth it would be awesome ( no pun intended). Cena literally can not compare to the rock on the mic. He has to rap. If this was his gimmick from day one then i'd understand but you can't just bring this back and rap in pg form. I can't stand cena and after this little feud I can't stand him more.

I hope to God that the miz retains at mania but I don't see that happening at all.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.