Wrestling Forum banner

The Rock and Austin Wrestlemania 19

18306 Views 5 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  Rated R™
ever wondered what the rock said to Austin after the match ?

@TheRock what were u saying to stone cold after u pinned him at wrestlemania 19? U kept talking while he laid there and I always wondered
@dkb003.. I told Austin "I love you and thank you..for everything"
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· SWAG/SPICE
41,146 Posts
Their is a vid, something like the road to wrestlemania 19 austin vs rock. The Rock pretty much says he loves Austin (as a buddy of course) and thanked him for the great match, and giving the rock his Wrestlemania moment. The Rock really was emotional that night.

· Registered
73 Posts
Their is a vid, something like the road to wrestlemania 19 austin vs rock. The Rock pretty much says he loves Austin (as a buddy of course) and thanked him for the great match, and giving the rock his Wrestlemania moment. The Rock really was emotional that night.
Yep, this.

The Rock was so honored to be the man to retire Austin and was very emotional after the match. They both have so much respect for each other, and I can't wait for their inevitable run in at Wrestlemania!

· Great One?..
11,832 Posts
Yep, this.

The Rock was so honored to be the man to retire Austin and was very emotional after the match. They both have so much respect for each other, and I can't wait for their inevitable run in at Wrestlemania!
Ummm, the DVD I watched The Rock said it was personal and just between him and Austin and even pushed Hebner out of the way so not even he could hear it, but it was funny how moments later on the same DVD, Austin gave away what Rocky said which you are correct about. :lmao

The Rock didn't say it though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.