Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I reckon this to be the worst road to Wrestlemania in WWE history. Maybe I'm wrong, but I can't actually remember others to have been worse.
The build ups for the championships have been booring, uninteresting, lame, cringy, confusing. Apart from the HHH/Taker feud, everything else seem like a Backlash card.
We all thought The Rock was going to save everything, but he can't even show himself on the final RAWs before WM. Yes, I know they want to save it for WM, but it's very unsatisfying what they are doing.
Are the writers high on something lately? Or did the WWE hire new ones?

·
Premium Member
25,943 Posts
The writers should be punched for what they're trying to sell us. The road so far is cracked with garbage, used needles and condoms on the ground.

I'm from New York.

·
WWWYKI
870 Posts
The writers should be punched for what they're trying to sell us. The road so far is cracked with garbage, used needles and condoms on the ground.

I'm from New York.
It sounds like a few places in England :lmao

There is still a few weeks to go, so maybe the Championship matches can quickly gain momentum.

On a side note does anyone else agree Miz seems like a after thought in The Rock/Cena/Miz fued

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
On a side note does anyone else agree Miz seems like a after thought in The Rock/Cena/Miz fued
That's what bothers me the most.
Ok, you wanted miz in the WM main event, not all of us agreed, but atleast do a proper build up for the match.
You wanted Rock involved somehow, fine, make him the special referee and have him appear on RAW week after week up until WM and create some segments between the three! Or something similar, I don't know.
I'm not a Miz fan, but I would definitely give him credit if he were upset about him beeing overlooked in this feud.
Rock has said numerous times he wants to do something really big and special for the fans and that he knows what we all want. WE WANTED CENA vs ROCK !

·
Registered
489 Posts
I think the road coulda been better but there's still time before Mania. Don't write it off just yet. It's got no chance in hell (/vince) of being the worst by a long shot.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts