Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it me or does Orton's RKO look weak compared to a few years back. After looking at some old videos on youtube it seems it just doesnt look as good nowadays...maybe its just me or the fact that he has over-used it. Thoughts?

· Premium Member
86,252 Posts
He certainly doesn't look as strong and seems to have lost a lot of body weight. That doesn't bother me all that much with him, like it does with Edge.

I don't think the RKO has suffered from it however.

· Registered
20,956 Posts
Too much oil on his body these days, makes the RKO harder to do because of slip issues. :D

· Registered
490 Posts
In 05 he was somewhat of a 15 lbs heavier I think... He has had to slow down on his physique because of all the injuries with his shoulder... And IMO the RKO looks as good as ever...

· Registered
490 Posts
Maybe it doesn't look crappy but it looks played out.
Lol? This is one of the most idiotic posts ever...

SOrry but HBK vs Taker WM match the finish didn't look played out? Every damn HHH pedigree doesn't look played out? Big lol for that... 99%of the finishers look played out...

· Registered
490 Posts
Just been overused a lot. It still looks OK to me. But I preferred it when he was punting everyone and not using the RKO on everything that moves in the ring.
Yes exactly... He should use scoopslam or spinebuster or anything else just to put people down...

· Registered
4,495 Posts
im starting to think once this rko 'fever' has passed (or mostly passed), orton star will decline.

its not like stone cold stunnering half the roster every week, austin cut good promos, had exciting matches, had a far better look to be a badass...orton is sort of a one trick pony.

ortons a pretty boring guy, take away the rko, what would people be popping for? all those other guys xyron mentioned had attributes that orton lacks.

not a huge fan of his, but a guy like punk - or even edge - could never hit a finisher again and still be hugely over. same cant be said for orton.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.