Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a vission. I don't know if it has been done before but I had this Idea that WEforum's BTB could be cobined in a way that NWA is/was. Where BTBs would consider them selfs from different territory's and would have there own different rosters, where wrestlers could be on only one territory untill they are traded or if the promoter gives an ok for the wrestler to appear on a different territory. All the Territories would be presented by the Ultimate Wrestling Alliance/ UWA. Each territorry would have there own titles, but there would be one Major Champion which would be the UWA World Heavyweight Championship that would go to each of the territory's major events. It would kind of work like the NWA where if a promoter wanted one of his wrestlers to win the UWA Title he would have to PM me and give me some reasons to do it and I would PM the other Territories and if 3/5th of them approve, it would happen. If any one would liked to be presented by UWA then PM me and tell me your territory, your BTB's name, your roster, and a description of what type it would be (Hardcore, Lucha, nomal, and etc.)
If anyone would like to coment on this, please reply.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what you would do is PM me a list of some wrestlers you would want. And I would PM you back a list of guys that would be fair to use, and if you like the list then you can use it. But the list I PM you is horrable, then PM me and I'll try to give you a list that would best fit your style.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts