Wrestling Forum banner

821 - 826 of 826 Posts

·
All good things must come to an end.
14,111 Posts
RIP John Saxon. :(
This one was tough. Really talented actor, and was just recently revisiting A Nightmare on Elm Street before the news came out. He's one of those actors you could count on to nail a role, will be missed.

Reactions: Showstopper

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
52,345 Posts
This one was tough. Really talented actor, and was just recently revisiting A Nightmare on Elm Street before the news came out. He's one of those actors you could count on to nail a role, will be missed.
Yeah, man. I;ll always remember him as Nancy's dad in Nightmare on Elm Street. He and Nancy (Heather Langenkamp) were in the best three editions of the series (IMO) in Part 1, Part 3 Dream Warriors, and Part New Nightmare. My favorite entries into the series. No coincidence that Wes Craven was involved in those three editions of the series. He truly is the Horror GOAT.

·
All good things must come to an end.
14,111 Posts
Yeah, man. I;ll always remember him as Nancy's dad in Nightmare on Elm Street. He and Nancy (Heather Langenkamp) were in the best three editions of the series (IMO) in Part 1, Part 3 Dream Warriors, and Part New Nightmare. My favorite entries into the series. No coincidence that Wes Craven was involved in those three editions of the series. He truly is the Horror GOAT.
Dream Warriors was awesome. Probably one of the better sequels out there. I was just looking through John Saxon's list of films and there is so many on there I enjoyed. Going to be tough this one, I felt the same way about Paul Walker. You just spend so long watching these guys and getting lost in their roles, it's hard to believe.

Pretty incredible director. Midnight Express is a fantastic film even to this day. Damn, some rough deaths lately.

Reactions: Showstopper
821 - 826 of 826 Posts