Wrestling Forum banner

801 - 820 of 826 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Was just watching Spellbinder before I heard the news of Kelly's passing. Very sad, she was a favorite growing up. RIP

·
The Mister Abigail Experience
5,687 Posts
The above comment doesn't even make sense.
Its really simple. When I read that someone I like has passed, I don't want to read a short twitter blurb. I want to go and see what happened from a factual site, then go read what their friends and colleagues had to say. So, knowing the person's name that has died is enough, and then I go do my own research.

Yes, you're going to say, "But I posted from Variety." Great. That's one place. I want to read other places. Knowing the name is enough.

·
Premium Member
3,545 Posts
Its really simple. When I read that someone I like has passed, I don't want to read a short twitter blurb. I want to go and see what happened from a factual site, then go read what their friends and colleagues had to say. So, knowing the person's name that has died is enough, and then I go do my own research.

Yes, you're going to say, "But I posted from Variety." Great. That's one place. I want to read other places. Knowing the name is enough.
No, the part that doesn't make sense is that you say "When I read that someone I like has passed, I don't want to read a short twitter blurb. I want to go and see what happened from a factual site" & "First thing I do when I read a name I care about is go and look it up on my own", but you didn't do that, you actually posted his name (just name, no photo) on this forum site.

·
The Mister Abigail Experience
5,687 Posts
No, the part that doesn't make sense is that you say "When I read that someone I like has passed, I don't want to read a short twitter blurb. I want to go and see what happened from a factual site" & "First thing I do when I read a name I care about is go and look it up on my own", but you didn't do that, you actually posted his name (just name, no photo) on this forum site.
I didn’t come here first. I saw the news elsewhere, went and read about it, did all the stuff I said, then came here and posted it for you dumb dumbs to check out if you wanted to.

Will that be all, officer? Or shall I call my lawyer?

801 - 820 of 826 Posts