Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what has happened to it?
i'm not avidly following raw and sd
but one moment i was thinking finally they have their wm match and next thing is stardust stealing the IC title

and they were not on RAW

any idea on whats happening to the feud?

·
Banned
7,730 Posts
They had a match at Fast Lane and that was that. They should have feuded a couple of years back, instead they finally feud now and we get a shitty match with a shitty finish at a shitty B ppv.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
but didnt the feud continue even after that

and what was the point of that feud?

·
Premium Member
44,439 Posts
Yeah, why do long term storyline between brothers when you can cram more people into Ladder matches and Battle Royals instead?

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Goldust was supposed to try to save Cody from the Stardust character, presumably they were heading into another match at WrestleMania. Then all of a sudden Stardust is in the Intercontinental title weirdness, and the whole thing seems dropped.

It seems silly to leave it with a Goldust win, since Cody is much younger with more future, so it can't end here, can it?

·
Registered
649 Posts
I dont know whats going on. I think the match is back on hoestly. Looked like they were tossed in the IC ladder match but now that they were both kept off last Raw it is possible they get their match.

There needs to be an undercard one-on-one right?

Unless they get tossed in the battle royal now.

Also.....Sheamus is still missing. Battle Royal too?

·
Premium Member
5,189 Posts
Last I saw of their feud after Fast-Lane, Cody attacked Goldust backstage throwing him into the backstage storage boxes and confronted Dusty saying how, before Goldust returned, Cody was successful as IC champ etc but when Goldust returned to WWE was all about them and Cody was lost to their tagteam then he wished Goldust stayed away and remained where he belonged back in AE.
Since this, he's done singles matches and well, rest you know of Ladder match so seems Stardust wants IC title to recapture his 'identity' as that's where Cody was at before being tag with Goldust. Chances are he will be either attacked by Goldust during Ladder match causing them to brawl & Stardust is taken out of the match OR he ends up winning the title after an assist off Goldust AND final possibility is Cody could be going for belt, with Goldust appearing for the assist, but it backfires and Cody has more reason to hate on his brother after Ambrose (or whoever) gains the win.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
they should have a cody vs goldust match at wm to end their feud and not goldy attacking cody at the ladder match and have a match at some B ppv

goldust deserves a mania sendoff

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.