Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw the Misterio vs ADR match at the Smackdown taping on Tuesday night in Topeka, Kansas and that was by far the best match I have seen in the last 6 months. It was intense, entertaining, and fun to watch. The crowd went crazy and Misterio made it a brawl in the beginning and a WCW wrestling match by the end, and finished Del Rio off as good as he could. I can't wait to see the Smackdown event on Sci Fi tonight. The match was that damn GOOD.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
I highly doubt it was a five star match.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I doubt they'll be talking about the match. They'll be complaining about the outcome which is sad really.

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll say it again. The match had a good storyline and alot of buildup. The match was way better then expected but thankyou to the negative people on here. Make sure you tune in to Smackdown tonight and then you'll realize I am right.

·
Banned
1,988 Posts
It's sad that most people only care about the outcome and not the match itself. To be honest, I watched the match on YouTube and fast forwarded most of it, since I don't like Del Rio and I'm not the biggest Mysterio fan either.

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sometimes the WWE/TNA puts on great match on regular television. WCW used to do it all of the time when they were red-hot. There is nothing wrong with doing that.

·
Registered
885 Posts
Should have saved this for a PPV. Why give this shit away on free TV?
How are you going to get people to buy the PPV in the lead up to the matches, if you give them 'shit on free tv'

People will have no interest in the actual fued.... You wanna buy a PPV that has MVP vs David Hart Smith?

·
copy of a copy of a
3,752 Posts
I highly doubt it was a five star match.
It was a very good match. Include casfire2003's live bias, and you have it at perfect. I probably would myself as well. Never trust live reviews unless you plan on going back in time and attending the show yourself (at least if being there live equals going to instant mark mode like in my case).

1 - 20 of 66 Posts