Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Background...

The Night of WWE Homecoming, Eric Bischoff shocks the world by not only winning the WWE Championship from John Cena, but also by bringing back the organization that changed the face of professional wrestling.
With the help of Stone Cold and the NwO, Bischoff defeats Cena then attacks Vince McMahon. Over the next several weeks, former WCW talent currently employed by WWE begin to join Eric Bischoff and his alliance of WCW. The Invassion starts to grow until Survivor Series when WCW goes head to head against WWE.
The Object of Survivor Series is simple.... If WCW wins 5 of 9 matches then Eric Bischoff takes over the contracts of all current WWE Talent wishing to move to WCW. If WWE wins 5 of 9 matches then not only is WCW finally dead, but every member of the talent roster who joined the WCW rebellion will suspended indefinitely.

WCW vs. WWE Survivor Series

World Heavyweight Championship
Chris Benoit def. Batista

Hollywood Hogan, Scot Hall, Kevin Nash, The Giant def. Shawn Michaels, Randy Orton, Kurt Angle, and Chris Masters

Street Fight - WWE Championship
Vince McMahon def. Eric Bischoff

World Tag Team Championship
Booker T/Stevie Ray def. Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch

United States Championship
Shelton Benjamin def. Kerwin White

Intercontinental Championship
Triple H def. Nature Boy Ric Flair

Rob Van Dam, Hardcore Holly, Val Venis, Steven Richards def. Eddie Guerrero, Juventude, William Regal, Physcosis

Rey Mysterio def. Tajiri

Tag Team Hell in a Cell
Matt and Jeff Hardy def. Edge and Christian

WCW - 5
WWE - 4

After WCW wins the Survivor Series, Eric Bischoff begins the process to purchase the company back from WWE Executives and buys out all the contracts for the talent. This also includes any trade marks and personalities that WWE currently owns.
None of the WCW talent appear on television until 2006 when the First edition of Nitro Airs.
(WWE is now forced to change its own image around, and gets rid of the Brand Extension. Vince appoints Shane McMahon as the new President of WWE and the head of RAW and Smackdown.)

WCW Talent Roster

Chris Benoit
Goldberg
Sting
Buff Bagwell
William Regal
Perry Saturn
Dean Malenko
Vampiro
Charlie Haas
Harlem Heat (Booker T and Stevie Ray)
The Outlaws (Billy Gunn and Jesse James)
The Hardy Boys (Matt and Jeff)
Rey Mysterio and Juventud Guerrera

Chris Jericho
The Giant
Lex Luger
Scott Steiner
Lance Storm
Sean Waltman
Billy Kidman
Ultimo Dragon
Phycosis
Diamond Dallas Paige and Chris Kanyon
The Outsiders (Scot Hall and Kevin Nash)
The Dudley Boys (Buh Buh and D Von)
The Guerreros (Eddie and Chavo)

WCW Legend's Division
Nature Boy Ric Flair
The American Dream Dusty Rhodes
Hollywood Hulk Hogan
Stone Cold Steve Austin
Macho Man Randy Savage
Larry Zybysko
Mean Gene Oakerlund
The Enforcer Arn Anderson

WCW Dvias
Diamond Doll Kimberly
Jackie Gayda
Torrie Wilson
Stacey Keibler
Joy Giovanni
Sharmell
Carmella

WCW Championships
World Heavyweight Championship
World Tag Team Championship
International Championship

WCW also branches out to include a Saturday Night Star Development division featuring some of the younger talent. This show is hosted by Dusty Rhodes and features the Television Championship and has the World Tag Team Champions featured periodically.

The Premier of WCW Monday Nitro should be up on Wednesday Night by the very latest!

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
good roster and backstory. You just need PPVS and I am very glad that WWE wrestler are not in this because that takes some of the fun out of reading it making it seem like your own brand instead of WCW. Good luck with this.

·
Banned
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING – MONDAY NITRO

OPENING THEME: CREED’S “MY SACRIFICE

TONY SCHAIVONE AND LARRY ZYBYSKO WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE PREMIER OF WCW MONDAY NITRO LIVE IN CHARLOTTE NORTH CAROLINA.

SCHAIVONE: LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT THAT HISTORY IS MADE AND CHAMPIONS ARE CROWN.

ZYBYSKO: FANS AROUND THE WORLD THOUGHT THIS DAY WOULD NEVER COME, BUT SURPRISINGLY IT HAS. WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING HAS RETURNED TO THE PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING SCENE AND TONIGHT IT PROMISES TO BE AN ACTION PACKED NIGHT.

SCHAIVONE RUNS THROUGH THE MATCHES FOR TONIGHT’S SHOW.

FATAL FOUR-WAY MATCH FOR THE WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP: HARLEM HEAT VS. THE DUDLEY BOYS VS. THE HARDY BROTHERS VS. DIAMOND DALLAS PAIGE AND CHRIS KANYON

BILL GOLDBERG VS. THE GIANT

TRIPLE THREAT MATCH FOR THE WCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP:
DEAN MALENKO VS. WILLIAM REGAL VS. LANCE STORM

REY MYSTERIO AND JUVENTUD GUERRERA VS. EDDIE AND CHAVO GUERRERO

SUBMISSION MATCH FOR THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP:
CHRIS BENOIT VS. CHRIS JERICHO

ERIC BISCHOFF’S MUSIC STARTS TO PLAY AND THE PRESIDENT OF WCW COMES DOWN TO THE RING. HE LOOKS AROUND AT THE CROWD THEN PUSHES HIS LONGER BLACK HAIR BACK BEFORE ADDRESSING EVERYONE.

BISCHOFF: I THANK YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART. IT HAS TAKEN ME SUCH A LONG TIME, BUT I FINALLY HAVE EVERYTHING I’VE EVER WANTED. I NOW HAVE THE ONE THING THAT MATTERS THE MOST TO ME, WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING.

FANS CHEER

BISCHOFF: THE TIME THAT I SPENT WORKING FOR THE OTHER BRAND HAS LEFT ME WITH A CLEAR VISION OF WHAT I WANT TO DO WITH WCW. WHILE WORKING FOR THE OTHER GUYS, I WAS JUST USED AS A PAWN, WITH NO DIRECTION AND NO FOCUS. I WENT TO WORK EVERYDAY AND DID WHAT I HAD TO AND WHY? BECAUSE I DIDN’T HAVE A CHOICE, BECAUSE I DIDN’T HAVE ANY SAY IN THE CREATIVE SIDE OF THE SHOW; BUT THAT’S ALRIGHT. YOU SEE, NOW I’M MORE FOCUSED TO BRINGING EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU FANS THE VERY BEST IN WORLD CLASS CALIBER MATCHES EVERY MONDAY NIGHT, AND IT STARTS RIGHT NOW!

THE BELL RINGS AND RING ANNOUNCER, DAVID PENZER CALLS ANNOUNCES THE FIRST MATCH.

MATCH 1:
REY MYSTERIO AND JUVENTUDE GUERRERA VS. EDDIE AND CHAVO GUERRERO

THIS IS A HIGH FLYING CRUSIERWEIGHT MATCH FOR THE MOST PART UNTIL EDDIE GUERRERO AND REY MYSTERIO FINALLY MEET FACE-TO-FACE. EDDIE DOMINATES REY FOR THE MOST PART UNTIL HE MISSES WITH THE FROG SPLASH. REY MYSTERIO SETS EDDIE UP FOR A HURRACANA OFF THE TOP ROPE THEN NAILS THE 6-1-9. REY COVERS EDDIE, BUT THE REFEREE IS DISTRACTED BY CHAVO. PHYCOSIS RUNS DOWN TO THE RING AND TAKES OUT BOTH REY AND JUVENTUDE BEFORE PUTTING EDDIE OVER FOR THE COVER.

WINNERS: EDDIE AND CHAVO GUERRERO – 7:50

AFTER THE MATCH, LOS GUERREROS CELEBRATE THEIR WIN WHILE JUVENTUDE LOOKS AFTER REY MYSTERIO IN THE RING.

BREAK

BACKSTAGE…

HOLLYWOOD HOGAN, SCOT HALL, KEVIN NASH, AND THE GIANT VACATE A STRETCH LIMO AND HEAD INTO THE ARENA. AS THE NEW WORLD ORDER WALKS DOWN THE HALLS, THEY START CRACKING JOKES ABOUT SOME OF THE BACKSTAGE CREW THEY PASS BY. THEY FIND THEIR LOCKER ROOM AND WALK IN ONLY TO SEE ERIC BISCHOFF SITING IN A CHAIR.

HOLLYWOOD: HEY GUYS LOOK WHO IT IS, IT’S ERIC BISCHOFF THE PRESIDENT OF WCW.

HALL: HEY MAN! I THINK HE’S LIKE THE BOSS AROUND HERE OR SOMETHING.

BISCHOFF: YOU’RE DAMN RIGHT I’M THE BOSS AROUND HERE AND DON’T YOU FORGET IT.

NASH: OH WE WON’T FORGET IT, BECAUSE YOU MIGHT UNLEASH HELL ON US AND WE WOULDN’T WANT THAT!

GIANT: YEAH, HE’S ALREADY STARTED TO BUY PUTTING ME IN A MATCH WITH… GOLDBERG

BISCHOFF: IF ANY OF YOU JUST TRY TO OVERSTEP YOUR MARK AND I WILL SET YOU STRAIGHT.

ERIC BISCHOFF WALKS OUT OF THE LOCKER ROOM, LEAVING THE N.W.O. ALONE TO LAUGH AT THE PRESIDENT.

BACK IN THE ARENA, TONY AND LARRY ARE SETTING UP FOR THE NEXT SEGMENT.

SCHAIVONE: UNFORTUNATELY, WITH WCW COMES N.W.O., YOU CAN’T ESCAPE IT.

ZYBYSKO: I JUST HOPE THAT SOMEBODY PUTS THE NEW WORLD ORDER IN THEIR PLACE BEFORE THEY GET OUT OF CONTROL.

SCHAIVONE: LET’S GET BACK TO THE RING FOR THE NEXT MATCH.

MATCH 2:
TRIANGLE MATCH - WCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP:
DEAN MALENKO VS. WILLIAM REGAL VS. LANCE STORM

DEAN MALENKO IS ON THE RECEIVING END OF THE PUNISHMENT BY BOTH REGAL AND STORM. THE END OF THE MATCH ENDS WHEN WILLIAM REGAL PUTS DEAN MALENKO IN A CHICKEN WING. LANCE STORM INTERUPTS AND BREAKS THE HOLD. HE THROWS REGAL TO THE OUTSIDE THEN PUTS A BOSTON CRAB ON MALENKO. THE ICEMAN FIGHTS HIS WAY TO THE ROPES, BUT STORM KEEPS THE MOVE ON UNTIL THE REFEREE FORCES HIM TO RELEASE IT. STORM GETS UP AND REGAL JUMPS BACK INTO THE RING. THE SOUTHPAW PUNCHES STORM WITH THE “POWER OF THE KNUCKS”, KNOCKING THE CANADIAN TO THE FLOOR. REGAL TURNS AROUND TO FIND MALENKO BACK TO HIS FEET. THE ICEMAN NAILS A SUPLEX THEN APPLIES THE TEXAS CLOVER LEAF. REGAL CAN’T FIGHT IT ANYMORE AND EVENTUALLY TAPS OUT.

WINNER: INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION, DEAN MALENKO – 15:30 (WITH COMMERICIAL BREAK)

AFTER THE MATCH, WILLIAM REGAL SHAKES DEAN MALENKO’S HAND AND LEAVES THE RING. MALENKO CONTINUES TO CELEBRATE HIS WIN.

SCHAIVONE: WHAT A GREAT MATCH THAT WAS, IT’S GOING TO BE AN INSTANT CLASSIC.

ZYBYSKO: THAT’S ONLY THE SECOND MATCH OF THIS AMAZING CARD. WE STILL HAVE TWO CHAMPIONSHIPS TO DECIDE RIGHT HERE TONIGHT.

BREAK

THE ARENA GOES PITCH BLACK AS THE FANS DRAW SILENCE. ALL OF A SUDDEN “ALSO SPACH ZERATHRUSTRA” STARTS TO PLAY AND THE NATURE BOY RIC FLAIR STEPS OUT ONTO THE RAMP. HE STANDS AT THE TOP OF THE ENTRANCE WAY FOR SEVERAL MINUTES WHILE FANS ERRUPT WITH AN ENORMOUS POP FOR THE LEGEND.

THE NATURE BOY RIC FLAIR STARTS HIS JOURNEY DOWN THE AISLE AS THE PYRO GOES OFF THROUGHOUT THE BUILDING. FLAIR ENTERS THE RING AND ONCE AGAIN STANDS THERE. FLAIR GRABS A MICROPHONE AND WHIPES HIS EYES BEFORE ADDRESSING THE CROWD.

NATURE BOY: IT’S GREAT TO BE BACK! IT’S GREAT TO BE HOME IN WCW. EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU MEAN SO MUCH TO THIS COMPANY AND TO THE NATURE BOY AND DON’T YOU EVER FORGET IT.

FANS WOOOOO

NATURE BOY: AFTER 30 YEARS OF BEING IN THIS BUSINESS, I HAVE FINALLY COME HOME TO END MY PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING CAREER. I’VE DONE IT ALL IN THE BUSINESS, HOLDING EVERY MAJOR TITLE IN WCW, NWA, AND THE WWE. I’VE TRAVELLED THE WORLD AND WORKED WITH THE VERY BEST IN PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING. TONIGHT. I GIVE MYSELF THE VERY DISTINCT HONOUR OF WRESTLING FOR THE LAST TIME INFORNT OF ALL YOU FANS HERE IN CHARLOTTE. NORTH CAROLINA.

FANS WOOOO

NATURE BOY: TONIGHT, MY LAST MATCH WILL BE AGAINST THE BIGGEST RIVAL I HAVE EVERY HAD. THIS MAN HAS BEEN MY BEST FRIEND AND MY MOST HATED ADVERSARY. THE TWO OF US REDEFINED THE LEGACY OF WCW THROUGHOUT THE 1990S AND RIGHT HERE TONIGHT. I’M CALLING OUT… STING!

THE FANS GO WILD OVER THE CHALLENGE.

STING’S MUSIC STARTS TO PLAY AND THE FRANCHISE OF WCW WALKS OUT TO THE RING. HE STEPS INTO THE RING WITH THE NATURE BOY AND THEY SHAKE EACH OTHER’S HAND.

STING: YOU WANT A MATCH RIGHT HERE TONIGHT! IT WILL BE MY PLEASURE YOU TAKE YOU ON ONE MORE TIME! NATURE BOY, YOU AND I HAVE BEEN EVERYWHERE WE COULD POSSIBLY GO. I’VE TAKEN YOU TO NEW HEIGHTS WHILE YOU HAVE BROKEN ME INTO THE BUSINESS. YOU DESERVE TO HAVE THE HONOUR OF CHOOSING YOU LAST OPPONENT AND I’M ETERNALLY GREATFUL THAT YOU HAVE CHOSEN ME!

NATURE BOY: WOOO! YOU’RE ABOUT TO GO TOE TO TOE AGAINST THE KISS-STEALIN, WHEELING, DEALING, JET-FLYING, LIMOUSINE-RIDING, SON-OF-A-GUN. I’M SPACE MOUNTAIN, THE DIRTIEST PLAYER IN THE GAME, THE NATURE BOY. WOOO THESE FANS KNOW IT, AND YOU KNOW. BUT YOU’RE GOING TO GO THROUGH IT ONE MORE TIME!

STING AND FLAIR EMBRACE EACH OTHER, THEN LEAVE THE RING TOGETHER.

BREAK

TONY SCHAIVONE AND LARRY ZYBYSKO ARE SHOWN AT THEIR BROADCAST BOOTH.

SCHAIVONE: WHAT AN INCREDIBLE MATCH JUST SIGNED FOR TONIGHT. THE NATURE BOY RIC FLAIR AND STING.

ZYBYSKO: HISTORY IS CURTAINLY IN THE MAKING; THE NATURE BOY RIC FLAIR HAS ANNOUNCED THAT THIS WILL BE HIS LAST WRESTLING MATCH.

SCHAIVONE: THERE’S NO BETTER SUPERSTAR TO HAVE A FINAL MATCH WITH THEN WITH STING. THOSE TO MEN HAVE AN INCREDIBLE HISTORY WITH EACH OTHER.

ZYBYSKO: THAT’S RIGHT SCHAIVONE, RIC FLAIR AND STING GO BACK A LONG WAY. THEY’VE HAD MANY CLASSIC MATCHES BUT I KNOW FOR SURE THAT THIS WILL BE THE MOST MEMORABLE MATCH TO DATE.

SCHAIVONE: LET’S HEAD BACK TO THE RING WITH OUR ANNOUNCER, DAVID PENZER.

MATCH 3:
GOLDBERG VS. THE GIANT (WITH HOLLYWOOD HULK HOGAN)

THE TWO POWERHOUSES SQUARE OFF, BUT GOLDBERG IS HIGHLY OUTNUMBERED THROUGHOUT THE MATCH WITH HOLLYWOOD HOGAN AT RINGSIDE. EVERY TIME THE REFEREE’S BACK WAS TURNED, HOLLYWOOD WOULD GET INVOLVED SOMEHOW. EVENTUALLY GOLDBERG WAS ABLE TO SPEAR THE GIANT THROUGH THE ROPES AND ONTO THE GROUND. HOLLYWOOD HOGAN GETS INVOLVED AGAIN, BUT GOLDBERG CLOTHESLINES HIM OFF THE APRON. HOLLYWOOD GETS UP AND HEADS TO THE BACK, WHILE GOLDBERG ROLLS THE GIANT INTO THE RING. THE GIANT IS PICKED UP AND JACK HAMMERED HARD ONTO THE CANVASS, ALLOWING GOLDBERG TO PICK UP THE WIN.

WINNER: GOLDBERG – 6:47

AFTER THE MATCH, THE N.W.O MUSIC STARTS TO PLAY, SHORTLY AFTER HALL, NASH, AND HOGAN SURROUND GOLDBERG. GOLDBERG FOCUSES ON THOSE THREE MEN, BUT FAIL TO SEE SEAN WALTMAN COME OVER THE BARRACKADE. WALTMAN ATTACKS GOLDBERG FROM BEHIND WITH A STEAL CHAIR. THE OUTSIDERS AND HOGAN ALL ATTACK GOLDBERG, EACH TAKING THEIR TURN WITH THE FORMER WORLD CHAMPION. SUDDENLY OUT OF NOWHERE, JESSE JAMES AND BILLY GUNN RUN OUT WITH EQUALIZERS. QUICKLY THE NEW WORLD ORDER EXIT THE RING, LEAVING A FALLEN GOLDBERG AND THE OUTLAWS JAMES AND GUNN IN THE RING.

BACKSTAGE…

ERIC BISCHOFF ASKS STACEY KEIBLER INTO HIS OFFICE.

BISCHOFF: STACEY, FIRST OFF I’D JUST LIKE TO SAY, IT’S GREAT TO WORK WITH YOU AGAIN. AND I HAVE AN IMPORTANT JOB FOR YOU TO DO FOR ME.

KEIBLER: HOW CAN I HELP YOU MR. BISCHOFF? WHAT DO YOU NEED?

BISCHOFF: I NEED YOU TO GO TO THE N.W.O. LOCKER ROOM AND INFORM SCOT HALL AND KEVIN NASH THAT NEXT WEEK ON NITRO, THEY ARE GOING TO BE TEAMING UP IN A STREET FIGHT AGAINST THE OUTLAWS, BILLY GUNN AND JESSE JAMES.

KEIBLER: YOU WANT ME TO DO THIS?

BISCHOFF: YES STACEY, I’M ASKING YOU TO DO THIS FOR ME.

BREAK

MATCH 4:
FATAL FOUR-WAY MATCH - WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP:
HARLEM HEAT VS. THE DUDLEYS VS. THE HARDYS VS. DIAMOND DALLAS PAIGE AND CHRIS KANYON

ERIC BISCHOFF COMES OUT AND ANNOUNCES THAT THIS FATAL FOUR-WAY MATCH WILL BE AN ELIMINATION MATCH AND THAT THE ONLY WAY TO BE ELIMINATED WILL BE TO GET PINNED OR BE FORCED TO TAP OUT.
ALL FOUR TEAMS TAKE AN OPPORTUNITY TO GET INVOLVED IN THE MATCH AT SOME POINT IN TIME OR ANOTHER. THE FIRST TEAM TO BE ELIMINATED IS PAIGE AND KANYON WHEN THE DUDLEY’S NAIL A 3-D ON KANYON WHILE PAIGE IS OUTSIDE BEING CHOPPED BY STEVIE RAY.
THE SECOND TEAM ELIMINATED IS THE HARDY BOYS AFTER JEFF SETS UP A LADER AND SWANTAWNS OFF IN AN ATTEMPT TO LAND ON BUH BUH. JEFF GOES STRAIGHT THROUGH THE BROADCAST TABLE. BOOKER T TAKES THE OPPORTUNITY TO WHIP HARDY INTO THE RING SO STEVIE RAY CAN NAIL THE SLAP JACK.
AFTER SEVERAL BRUTAL MINUTES OF COMBAT AND TWO COMMERCIAL BREAKS, IT’S DOWN TO THE DUDLEY BOYS AND HARLEM HEAT. THE DUDLEY BOYS GET THE UPPER HAND OVER STEVIE RAY. BUH BUH YELLS OUT “D VON GET THE TABLE” BUT AS D VON’S LOOKING FOR A TABLE, BOOKER NAILS HIM WITH A SPINNING HEEL KICK AND WHIPS HIM INTO THE RING POST. BUH BUH GETS A CLOTHESLINE FROM STEVIE RAY WHILE BOOKER GOES FOR A MISSLE DROP KICK FROM THE TOP ROPE.

WINNERS: WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS, HARLEM HEAT – 32:16 (WITH COMMERCIALS)

AS HARLEM HEAT IS CELEBRATING THEIR WIN, THE CAMERAS GO BACKSTAGE FOR A NEW DEVELOPMENT.

BACKSTAGE…

THE OUTLAWS JESSE JAMES AND BILLY GUNN ARE LEFT A BLOODY MESS BACKSTAGE. BILLY GUNN IS LYING THROUGH A TABLE WHILE JESSE JAMES HAS A LEG FROM THE TABLE BESIDE HIS CRACKED SKULL. WCW’S BACKSTAGE CREW RUN OVER TO HELP ASSIST THE OUTLAWS.

ERIC BISCHOFF TURNS TO DUSTY RHODES AND INSTRUCTS HIM TO FIND OUT WHO DID THIS, BECAUSE THERE WILL BE SERIOUS CONSEQUENSES TO SUFFER.

BREAK

THE INCIDENT THAT OCCURRED DURING THE BREAK IS RECAPPED BEFORE GETTING BACK TO THE BACKSTAGE WHERE THE OUTLAWS ARE BEING LOADED INTO AN AMBULANCE.

SCHAIVONE: WHAT WE’VE JUST WITNESSED HERE ON NITRO IS ABSOLUTELY SICKNING.

ZYBYSKO: I ONLY HAVE TWO WORDS TO SAY ABOUT THAT… HALL AND NASH. THOSE TWO ARE BEHIND WHAT WE’VE JUST WITNESSED IN THE BACK.

SCHAIVONE: I DON’T DOUBT IT, BUT NOW WE HAVE TO GET BACK TO THE RING…

A VIDEO PACKAGE IS MADE FEATURING RIC FLAIR’S CAREER AND SOME OF HIS CLASSIC MATCHES WITH STEAMBOAT, RHODES, HARLEY RACE, TERRY FUNK AND STING. THE PACKAGE ENDS WITH SEVERAL DIFFERENT WCW STARS LEAVING MESSAGES OF THANKS FOR THE NATURE BOY!

MATCH 5:
NATURE BOY RIC FLAIR VS. STING

IN YET ANOTHER CLASSIC BOUT BETWEEN THE TWO MEN WHO SYMBOLIZE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING, FLAIR AND STING FIGHT BACK AND FORTH WITH EACH OTHER. IN THE END THE NATURE BOY WHIPS STING ACROSS THE ROPES, HITTING THE REFEREE AND KNOCKING HIM OUT. FLAIR SETS UP FOR THE FIGURE-FOUR LEG LOCK. LEX LUGER COMES DOWN TO THE RING AND STARTS TO ATTACK RIC FLAIR. HOWEVER, STING COMES TO THE AID OF FLAIR AND STARTS CHOPPING LUGER ACROSS THE CHEST. STING LAUNCHES WITH A STINGER SPLASH ON THE TOTAL PACKAGE, THEN GOES BACK TO WORK ON FLAIR. STING SETS UP THE SCORPION DEATH LOCK, BUT THE NATURE BOY WIGGLES TO THE ROPES FOR THE ESCAPE.
FLAIR HITS STING WITH A LOW BLOW AND APPLIES A FIGURE-FOUR LEG LOCK AGAIN.

WINNER: THE NATURE BOY RIC FLAIR – 20:10 (WITH COMMERICAL BREAK)

AFTER THE MATCH, THE NATURE BOY CELEBRATES IN THE RING. MOST OF THE STARS IN THE BACK COME OUT AND CELEBRATE RIC FLAIR’S CAREER WITH HIM.
ERIC BISCHOFF COMES OUT TO THE RING.

BISCHOFF: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, I PRESENT TO YOU THE 16-TIME WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION. THE ONLY MAN WHO HAS HELD EVEY MAJOR CHAMPIONSHIP IN THE INDUSTRY. THE NATURE BOY, RIC FLAIR.

FANS WOOOO

BISCHOFF: AS THE OWNER OF WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING, IT’S MY GREAT PRIVILEDGE TO SAY THAT NOBODY HAS BUILT A LEGACY IN THIS BUSINESS THEN RIC FLAIR. HE’S BEEN THE MAN WHO’S REPRESENTED WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING AND THE NATIONAL WRESTLING ALLIANCE THROUGHOUT THE 1980S, 1990S AND EVEN NOW. THIS IS WHY I WOULD LIKE TO PRESENT TO YOU WITH THIS PLAQUE, HONOURING YOUR LIFETIME CONTRIBUTION TO THE SPORT OF PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING.

PANDEMONIUM IN THE ARENA

BREAK

SCHAIVONE: WHAT A LEGACY RIC FLAIR HAS MADE FOR HIMSELF. IT’S TRULY BEEN A PRIVELEGE TO DO PLAY BY PLAY FOR HIS MATCHES.

ZYBYSKO: RIC FLAIR HAS BEEN A GREAT CHAMPION, BUT FROM ONE GREAT CHAMPION TO ANOTHER, OUR NEXT MATCH REPRESENTS THE FUTURE OF THIS BUSINESS.

MATCH 6:
SUBMISSION MATCH WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP: CHRIS BENOIT VS. CHRIS JERICHO

BOTH MEN GO TO ALL LENGHTS IN ORDER TO MAKE THE OTHER PERSON TAP OUT. FROM BENOIT NAILING SEVERAL GERMAN SUPLEXES ON JERICHO, TO JERICHO SUMMERSAULTING OVER THE TOP ROPE AND SENDING BENOIT ONTO THE CONCRETE FLOOR. THE FIGHT GOES ALL OVER THE BUILDING. AT ONE POINT JERICHO PUT BENOIT INTO THE WALLS OF JERICHO ON THE RING STEPS. AFTER SEVERAL BUMPS BRUISES AND BLOOD BEING SPLATTERED ALL OVER. BENOIT IS FINALLY ABLE TO SLAP THE CRIPPLER CROSS-FACE ON JERICHO. JERICHO FOUGHT TO GET TO THE ROPES, BUT EVENTUALLY PASSES OUT.

WINNER: WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION, CHRIS BENOIT – 15:30

AFTER THE MATCH, THE NEW WORLD ORDER COMES BACK OUT TO THE RING AND BEGINS TO ATTACK THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION. THE GIANT SLAMS BENOIT THROUGH THE RING CANVAS, WHILE NASH ADDS INSULT TO INJURY BY POWER BOMBING BENOIT AND HOLLYWOOD HOGAN LANDS A LEG DROP. THE NEW WORLD ORDER SPIT ON THE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP BELT AND RAM IT ACROSS BENOIT’S SKULL. RIC FLAIR RUNS OUT WITH SOME BACK UP. THE BACK-UP BEING CHARLIE HAAS, MARQUIS ALEXANDER BAGWELL, AND DEAN MALENKO, WHO HELP TO TAKE OUT HALL, NASH, HOGAN, GIANT, AND WALTMAN.

THE SHOW ENDS WITH FLAIR, BAGWELL, MALENKO, AND HAAS ATTENDING TO JERICHO AND BENOIT. FLAIR GETS ON THE MIC AND ADDRESSES THE N.W.O

FLAIR: YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED BECAUSE WCW ISN’T GOING TO SETTLE FOR THIS! THE N.W.O HAS SERVERD IT’S TIME... AND YOU HOGAN! LEARN FROM THE MAN, AND REALIZE THAT IT’S TIME TO RETIRE! WOOOOOO WOOOOO WOOOOO

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
REY MYSTERIO AND JUVENTUD GUERRERA VS. EDDIE AND CHAVO GUERRERO-Good way to kick off the show I though Rey and Juventud were going to win but I like Psicosis's attack hopefully Rey vs Psicosis because those matches are always awesome.

DEAN MALENKO VS. WILLIAM REGAL VS. LANCE STORM-Good match I was cheering on Lance Storm but a very good expected win for Dean Malenko.

Can't wait for Sting vs Ric Flair

GOLDBERG VS. THE GIANT-Good match and some nice aftermath with Waltman and then NAO come to the rescue.

HARLEM HEAT VS. THE DUDLEYS VS. THE HARDYS VS. DIAMOND DALLAS PAIGE AND CHRIS KANYON-Great to see Harlem Heat as tag team champions hopefully they can retain for a while even though I was cheering on Hardyz.

NATURE BOY RIC FLAIR VS. STING-Good match but I don't like the fact that Nature Boy is leaving.

CHRIS BENOIT VS. CHRIS JERICHO-Great match and I like nWo coming out nice to see people saving again.

Good first show.

What is your PPV list?

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
REY MYSTERIO AND JUVENTUD GUERRERA VS. EDDIE AND CHAVO GUERRERO-Great tag team match between the two teams. I want to see how this fued turns out.

DEAN MALENKO VS. WILLIAM REGAL VS. LANCE STORM-Great filler match and I hope someone makes a developent in the end.

GOLDBERG VS. THE GIANT-I hate Goldberg! Seriously but it was okay while it lasted. Don't like the NWO here but let's see how you handle it.

HARLEM HEAT VS. THE DUDLEYS VS. THE HARDYS VS. DIAMOND DALLAS PAIGE AND CHRIS KANYON-Finally, Booker T is back with Stevie Ray. I sense a Harlem/Hardyz fued coming.

NATURE BOY RIC FLAIR VS. STING-Great legendary match and I also like the fact the Ric is retiruing as he has done it all. Now if only Hogan can do the same. Also, I don't like how Bichoff gave Flair respect, with their history and all.

CHRIS BENOIT VS. CHRIS JERICHO-NWO again? Eh. As for Flair's crew, I hope ghe doesn't wrestle like you said.

Not bad for a first show. Develop more and you can be a great one in no time. 7/10.

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Rey Mysterio & Juvi vs. Eddie & Chavo- Good match I was hoping for Rey and Juvi but nice win for the Guerreros.

William Regal vs. Dean Malenko vs. Lance Storm- Glad to see Dean win, I was always a fan of his in wcw.

Goldberg vs. The Giant- Good match, I liked you having Goldberg win.

Four Way Tag Match- Good win for Harlem Heat, I was happy to see them Champs again.

Flair vs. Sting-I am a big Sting fan and i was rooting for him but since it is Flairs last match, I guess it was the right thing to so, Maybe a Sting vs. Luger match in the future?

Jericho vs. Benoit-Another good match, I am not a big fan of either man but that would be a match I would enjoy, I like having Benoit as Champion.

Overal good show: 7/10

1 - 12 of 12 Posts