Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When do you guys think Sheamus will return?

Any of you excited?

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
I've always liked Sheamus but I'm not too excited for his return. He won't make a big impact. There are many guys ahead of him like Rollins, Reigns, Bray, Ambrose, D-Bryan, then of course, Cena, Lesnar, Orton when he comes back.

Sheamus ain't gonna do shit.

·
Banned
3,087 Posts
I'm thinking a heel Sheamus return, which I'm all for, a terrific heel.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
I'm thinking a heel Sheamus return, which I'm all for, a terrific heel.
I could see something stupid like him interfering at Fast Lane in the Rusev vs. Cena match. Then they make a triple threat match at mania for the title. Cena vs. Rusev vs. Sheamus. Rusev goes over, then Cena and heel Sheamus feud for a couple months....because we've never seen that before.

·
Banned
3,087 Posts
I could see something stupid like him interfering at Fast Lane in the Rusev vs. Cena match. Then they make a triple threat match at mania for the title. Cena vs. Rusev vs. Sheamus. Rusev goes over, then Cena and heel Sheamus feud for a couple months....because we've never seen that before.
I'd rather that than Cena going over Rusev.

Reactions: Reptilian

·
Banned
4,498 Posts
His theme music although funny annoys the crap out of me. It just sounds silly like a parody of a celtic metal song. Give him something badass like a folk metal track. Stand up and Fight by Tursisas would fit him perfectly.

·
WWE plant
4,059 Posts
I loved heel Sheamus when he debuted, rooted for him all the way until he became the 'friendly fella' which annoyed me beyond reasonable measure.
So if he comes back fresh and storylined up he would make a great #2 /#3 heel.

60,006 Posts
I have com to respect Sheamus. I think he is a fine worker and he is one stiff hombre. The only time recently I have criticized him was when WWE repeatedly floats the Sheamus/Bryan annual Maia match. I just think they both need a different opponent at Maia. I still would love to see them feud down the line, though.

·
Registered
14,131 Posts
I've never really cared for Sheamus and I'm Irish! I haven't even missed him, not looking forward to him running through everyone when he returns. Hopefully he becomes a heel, just something interesting atleast but I guess they're going with the "I'm from a long line of Celtic Warriors" thing again, boring.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Not excited, never liked him that match.

But I hope he returns soon, maybe he'll make this boring crap a little better.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Sheamus is an good worker and can take bumps well. He's always a good brawler type to have on the roster. I just can't stand his haircut.

·
Premium Member
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sheamus would be a good member of the Authority.
Man that would be pretty cool!

Instead of the now boring Kane & Big Show enforcers, maybe we can see Sheamus.

Reigns vs. Sheamus as a heel would be pretty cool I think.

Reactions: DGenerationMC
1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.